AxleHire gives companies of any size the power to deliver their products directly to customers’ doorsteps within a day, without the typical cost and complexity of expedited shipping. Our proprietary technology and processes provide scalable same-day and next-day delivery services to some of the world’s fastest growing brands. AxleHire’s services are live in eight major metropolitan areas with many more on the way.
We are looking for a Client Engineering Lead to help AxleHire’s partners and clients derive the most value from AxleHire’s platform and delivery capabilities, both today and in the future.
As the ideal candidate, you have led the effort to bridge your organizations’ platforms to a variety of customer/partner environments. Your experience with integrations runs the gamut from simple point-to-point API integrations to full mapping of complex interconnections and workflows. You are at ease working with both business and technical counterparts, and can help determine staged integration approaches that balance the need to implement critical functionality with longer-term integration and partnership goals. You are adept at identifying commonalities in client needs toward identifying future opportunities for improvements. You have very good technical intuitions about integration robustness, a demonstrated record of tackling increasingly challenging professional projects, and a commitment to your customers’ satisfaction.
- Lead the effort to bring the AxleHire platform to a fast-growing number of delivery clients and partners
- Work with Engineering peers to build a world-class integration toolkit with industry-leading documentation, SDKs, and testing tools
- Lead technical integrations through the whole sales and implementation lifecycle
- Partner with our Sales team to identify client needs, assess client technical capabilities, plot a course to integration, and support clients through their delivery launch
- Partner with our Product team and Engineering peers to identify and build new platform capabilities that make our integrations more powerful
What You Bring to the AxleHire Team:
- Deep experience working with a variety of integration technologies (synchronous and asynchronous APIs, batch)
- Experience specifying and building robust system-to-system integrations: tested, documented, and monitorable
- Strong project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with both internal and external audiences
- Demonstrated proficiency with a variety of middleware and backend technologies
- Ability to manage multiple/competing priorities and make the right tradeoffs
- Ability to to determine technical feasibility and generate requirements
- A customer-first mindset and a partnering spirit
- Be part of a well-funded, fast-growing company tackling complex and relevant challenges
- Competitive compensation and equity incentives
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible time off