AxleHire gives companies of any size the power to deliver their products directly to customers’ doorsteps within a day, without the typical cost and complexity of expedited shipping. Our proprietary technology and processes provide scalable same-day and next-day delivery services to some of the world’s fastest growing brands. AxleHire’s services are live in eight major metropolitan areas with many more on the way.
AxleHire is a fully integrated same day and next day delivery platform. We enable our clients to surpass demanding consumer expectations, providing a frictionless delivery experience. AxleHire uses a proprietary technology platform that enables efficiency and meticulous transparency, resulting in more fluid customer experience and reliability.
The Sales Director is responsible for promoting and driving the sales cycle of our North American solutions which include: final mile, same day and next day delivery solutions. The Sales Director will interface with potential Clients’ key stakeholders across the Supply Chain including Vice President of Operations, VP of Logistics, VP of Ecommerce, Director of Supply Chain, head of strategy, VP of Marketing and the Chief Operating Officer. In this position, you will develop and implement a strategy to acquire new logo clients to achieve and exceed your target revenue goals. This is a “hunting” role focused on securing new customers and then handing off to the Client Success Team.
- Manage the entire sales process from start to finish
- Prospecting into a named account sales territory.
- Develops and maintains relationships at the “C” and “VP” levels of the defined target named accounts
- Develops compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis
- Executes against the major steps of the sales process including finding new business opportunities, qualifying new opportunities, analyzing, creating proposals, negotiation of contract and closing new business
- Sells AxleHire services to attain annual quota and revenue targets
- Coordinates with internal teams (pricing, technology, operations and legal)
- Provide inputs/ideas and participates in marketing events (trade shows, webinars etc.)
- Provide accurate and timely sales updates to Salesforce
- Leverage your sales network to develop leads
The physical requirements below are representative of what is necessary to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
- Stand, walk, sit at a desk, work on a computer, climb, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Regional travel is required for this role (approximately 50%) by land and/or air
- Be part of a well-funded, fast-growing company tackling complex and relevant challenges
- Competitive compensation and equity incentives
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible time off