At Axis our mission is to elevate secure access to power a modern workplace where people, and technology, work in harmony.
Atmos, short for “atmosphere,” is our cloud-native platform that artfully extends secure connectivity out to the user’s location through our 350 points of presence.
The security service edge (SSE) platform sits inline and inspects all traffic, seamlessly brokering connections based on identity and policy, while performing end-user experience monitoring. Thus, IT leaders are empowered to make hybrid work simple, digital experience a competitive advantage, and can ensure business data remains protected.
There are a lot of security companies out there, but no one is doing what Axis is doing: giving our customers the ability to deliver the safest way to connect users to applications. As a result, we’re seeing phenomenal growth as some of the top companies in the world adopt our platform. We have top tier venture funding, an amazing team who will fight beside you to accomplish the impossible, and we offer great benefits.
Axis is looking for Customer Success Manager to play a critical role in assuring timely customer deployment and utilization, best practices, and overall satisfaction. Our customer’s success is a guiding principle for our company. As part of this mission, our Customer Success Managers are key in connecting with our customers, understanding their needs and ensuring that they receive the best service and support from our company.
You are energetic, passionate and empathetic, desiring to make a real impact on the success of Axis. You enjoy forging new relationships and winning over colleagues, customers, and business partners alike with your personable, yet professional, communication skills.
If making companies and people successful is your passion, come join Axis Security, a leading innovator in the world of ZTNA.
This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting startup in a hot space and make a tremendous impact on Axis Security’s growth in this new emerging marketplace. The role reports to the VP of Customer Success, location is flexible.
- Understand our customer’s business and security requirements and create a joint success plan to meet those requirements.
- Lead client’s onboarding experience, adoption, and expansion across a range of relationships
- Develop a strong partnership with customer stakeholders, channel partners, and executive sponsors to drive product adoption
- Identify and escalate risks to the customer and support team to achieve client success
- Gain a deep understanding of typical business challenges faced by our customers to appropriately map features in their security environments
- Identify risks to with our clients actively and collaborate with internal teams to remediate client concerns
- Establish relationships with customer executive sponsors, speaking on a frequent cadence to strengthen relationships while uncovering new opportunities
- Leverage key metrics to build a strategic plan to address decreases or negative changes in the metrics listed above
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first
- Deliver quarterly business reviews to clients to promote wider use of the Axis platform and paint a clear view of ROI for each client
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions
- Track and report on customer health, progress and issues
- Help onboard new customers and become their trusted advisor to help them leverage our tools and capabilities
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- Develop and nurture customers to become Brand Ambassadors on behalf of Axis
- Help drive customer references and case studies
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization.
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS organization, strong familiarity with security concepts, remote access and cloud.
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for customer success
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Technical curiosity
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Consistent track record of highly professional customer service in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passionate about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio
- Experience with CSM tools
- Account Relationship management
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Strong document, presentation and verbal communication skills