At Axis our mission is to elevate secure access to power a modern workplace where people, and technology, work in harmony.
Atmos, short for “atmosphere,” is our cloud-native platform that artfully extends secure connectivity out to the user’s location through our 350 points of presence.
The security service edge (SSE) platform sits inline and inspects all traffic, seamlessly brokering connections based on identity and policy, while performing end-user experience monitoring. Thus, IT leaders are empowered to make hybrid work simple, digital experience a competitive advantage, and can ensure business data remains protected.
About The Position
- Design and build enterprise-grade SaaS applications in a state of the art cloud-agnostic environment
- Plan and implement developer-oriented tools and code infrastructures that support extreme development velocity
- Work as part of an elite, fast-moving team to meet aggressive schedules
- 4+ years of professional web application development experience
- Experience in designing and developing complex web applications
- Experience in designing and developing REST APIs - advantage
- Experience with styled components or other CSS-in-JS tools- advantage
- Experience in developing a common UI library - advantage
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases - advantage
- Experience with kubernetes, docker - advantage
- Familiarity with security best practices - advantage
- Ability to write clean and modular code
- High UX standards and pixel perfect delivery
- Proactive approach with ability to organise self and work effectively
- Team player