At Axis our mission is to elevate secure access to power a modern workplace where people, and technology, work in harmony.
Atmos, short for “atmosphere,” is our cloud-native platform that artfully extends secure connectivity out to the user’s location through our 350 points of presence.
The security service edge (SSE) platform sits inline and inspects all traffic, seamlessly brokering connections based on identity and policy, while performing end-user experience monitoring. Thus, IT leaders are empowered to make hybrid work simple, digital experience a competitive advantage, and can ensure business data remains protected.
About The Position
- Design and build server-side micro services in a distributed cloud-agnostic environment
- Design and implement cloud infrastructure
- Work as part of a small, elite, fast-moving team to meet aggressive schedules
- 3+ years of programming experience - must
- Golang experience - advantage
- .NET Core experience - advantage
- Experience in the development of large, distributed software systems
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Proven track record of delivering high quality, SaaS products
- Experience in writing code in Agile, CI/CD environment.
- Security knowledge - big advantage
- Proactive approach with ability to organise self and work effectively
- Team player.