Axis Security is pioneering a game-changing approach to Zero Trust Network Access. Axis Security’s Application Access Cloud makes application access amazingly simple. Built on a zero-trust approach, users are securely connected to apps, while avoiding the need for VPNs, VDI’s, agents, or appliances.
Axis Security is pioneering a game-changing approach to Zero Trust Application Access. Axis Security’s Application Access Cloud makes private app access amazingly simple. Built on a zero-trust approach, users are securely connected to private apps, while avoiding the need for VPNs, agents, or appliances. Users never touch the network or applications themselves, providing organizations with reduced risk, greater visibility, and increased productivity.
There are a lot of security companies out there, but no one is doing what Axis is doing: giving our customers the ability to deliver the safest way to connect users to private applications. As a result, we’re seeing phenomenal growth as some of the top companies in the world adopt our platform. We have top tier venture funding, an amazing team who will fight beside you to accomplish the impossible, and we offer great benefits and stock options.
- We work to get better every day including weekly sales enablement
- We strive to be trusted and respected by customers
- We seek to understand before seeking to be understood
The Solutions Architect will lead technical adoption of the Axis Security solution from discovery and demo to close and delivery of customer project(s). This person will have a mix of social intelligence as well as technical acumen aligned with customer environments and solutions architecture.
- Product demos and helping build a compelling demo environment
- Prospect education and recommendations
- Customer POC’s and proof of value
- Customer support and architecture
- Customer project plans, requirement building, and RFP responses
- Help achieve company goal / quota attainment
- Work with PM team to help drive product requirements based on customers
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to set up POCs and build demos working with prospective customers
- Experience with networking and network security - Firewalls, IPSEC, SSL-VPN, NAT, GRE
- Experience with cloud platforms - AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience with Linux - Ability to do network connectivity and permissions commands
- Experience with containers - Docker, Kubernetes
- Operational knowledge of networking protocols - understanding of the various layers, TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, TLS, HTTP/S
- Experience with cloud security and permissions systems - VPC, Security Groups, IAM
- Understanding of identity and access technologies - SSO, SAML Federated Identity, OAuth, OIDC, RBAC, Authentication
- 7+ years of experience in technical positions
- Knowledge of the Zero Trust ecosystem and competitors
- Experience with endpoint security software - Antivirus, DLP, IPS, NAC, etc.
- Experience with WAF and CASB solutions