Quick take: Axios is a growth-stage startup dedicated to providing trustworthy, award-winning news content in an audience-first format. We are hiring a Senior Associate, Client Success to support our growing team!
Why it matters: The Senior Associate, Client Success will lead post-sale account management for new and existing performance advertising clients, delivering best-in-class, turnkey experiences from kickoff to wrap. You will:
- Serve as an advocate for clients in understanding campaign objectives and recommending strategies to achieve desired outcomes.
- Develop, execute and report on branded native content and display campaigns across Axios newsletters and Axios.com.
- Work with sales team members to support sales strategies and renewal activities.
The details: Successful candidates will have a proven history of building relationships with clients. and digital campaign execution experience in a publisher or agency environment. They will embody an entrepreneurial spirit and demonstrate a passion for the Axios mission and employee values. Qualifications include:
- Exceptional organization, prioritization, and time management skills
- Obsessive attention to detail and customer service instincts
- Data-driven decision-making capabilities to inform campaign optimization recommendations
- Strategic mindset around improving efficiencies internally and externally
- Experience working with month-end billing & reconciliation
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Experience working in Google Sheets/Excel
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and can pivot quickly between tasks and priorities
- Prior experience working with performance advertising clients running on a CPO, CPC, or CPL basis is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (100% paid for individuals, 75% for families)
- Primary caregiver 12-week paid leave
- Generous vacation policy, plus company holidays
- Commuter and cell phone benefit
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Annual learning and development stipend
Additional pandemic-related benefits:
- One mental health day per quarter
- $100 monthly work-from-home stipend
- Tele-mental health services
- OneMedical membership, including telehealth services
- Increased work flexibility for parents and caretakers
- Access to the Axios “Family Fund”, which was created to allow employees to request financial support when facing financial hardship or emergencies
- Company-sponsored social event
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Axios is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Axios makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.