Quick take: Axios is a growth-stage startup dedicated to providing trustworthy, award-winning news in an audience-first format. We’re looking for several Client Success Associates to join our growing advertising team!
Why it matters: In this role you will support the Client Success team in delivering a best-in-class experience for our advertising partners through superior organization and attention to detail. Primary responsibilities include a variety of pre and post-sale client activities such as proposal preparation, media planning, creative development, asset collection, reporting, and more.
The details: Ideal candidates will possess a growth mindset with a drive to learn, embody an entrepreneurial spirit, have a passion for the Axios mission, and demonstrate the following attributes:.
- Collaborative and adaptable with the ability to provide support for multiple stakeholders.
- Exceptional organization, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service.
- Proficiency in Google Office Suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs).
- Prior professional experience in account management, customer support, media planning, digital marketing, ad operations, or business development is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (100% paid for individuals, 75% for families)
- Primary caregiver 12-week paid leave
- Generous vacation policy, plus company holidays
- Commuter and cell phone benefit
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
Additional pandemic-related benefits:
- One mental health day per quarter
- $100 monthly work-from-home stipend
- Company-sponsored access to Ginger coaching and mental health support
- OneMedical membership, including tele-health services
- Increased work flexibility for parents and caretakers
- Access to the Axios “Family Fund”, which was created to allow employees to request financial support when facing financial hardship or emergencies
- Classpass discount
- Virtual company-sponsored social events
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Axios is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Axios makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.