Quick take: Axios is a growth-stage startup dedicated to providing trustworthy, award-winning news content in an audience-first format. We are hiring a Senior Associate Associate, Client Success to support the growth of our strategic accounts.
Why it matters: As Axios continues on its current growth trajectory, we are looking for a Senior Associate to organize and lead post-sale account management for some of our largest enterprise partnerships. In this role you will partner closely with our Client Partnerships, Events, Studio, and Ad Operations teams to support pre-sale activities as well as implement and execute a wide range of campaigns across newsletters, branded content, custom content development, audio content, and more.
The details: Ideal candidates will embody an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for Axios’ mission and have the following skills:
- Experience in a business development, account management, or advertising operations role working with enterprise clients.
- Experience with digital campaign execution, preferably in a publisher environment.
- Proven record of building strong client relationships.
- Strong customer service and sales instincts.
- Highly organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with proposal and RFP generation is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (100% paid for individuals, 75% for families)
- Primary caregiver 12-week paid leave
- Generous vacation policy, plus company holidays
- Company equity
- Commuter and cell phone benefit
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Annual learning and development stipend
Additional pandemic-related benefits:
- One mental health day per quarter
- $100 monthly work-from-home stipend
- Tele-mental health services
- OneMedical membership, including tele-health services
- Increased work flexibility for parents and caretakers
- Access to the Axios “Family Fund”, which was created to allow employees to request financial support when facing financial hardship or emergencies
- Classpass discount
- Virtual company-sponsored social events
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Axios is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Axios makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.