Quick take: Axios is a growth-stage startup dedicated to providing trustworthy, award-winning news content in an audience-first format. We are hiring an Associate, Client Success (Job Board Operations) to lead Axios Local job boards in several markets.
Why it matters: We are looking for an Associate to manage and grow the Axios Local job boards via excellent customer service, consistent execution, and sales. Ideal candidates will be self-directed and take ownership of each city's job board.
The details: Ideal candidates will embody an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for Axios Local’s mission. This position requires the following skills:
- Proven customer or client service experience
- Experience managing sales pipelines including researching, prospecting new business leads, outbound outreach, and organizing inbound interest
- Eager to hit sales targets and goals
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative, team-oriented attitude
- Prior digital media and copywriting experience is a plus
- Understanding of HR/recruiting industry is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (100% paid for individuals, 75% for families)
- Primary caregiver 12-week paid leave
- Generous vacation policy, plus company holidays
- Company equity
- Commuter and cell phone benefit
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Annual learning and development stipend
- One mental health day per quarter
- $100 monthly work-from-home stipend
- Tele-mental health services
- OneMedical membership, including tele-health services
- Increased work flexibility for parents and caretakers
- Access to the Axios “Family Fund”, which was created to allow employees to request financial support when facing financial hardship or emergencies
- Classpass discount
- Virtual company-sponsored social events
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Axios is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Axios makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.