The Talent Engagement Associate is accountable for understanding our clients’ needs, outlining the scope of their needs and requirements, and matching these against the skills and expertise of our lawyers. The Talent Engagement Associate plays a critical role and has a direct and immediate impact in realizing revenue.
Fulfillment of Client Opportunities
- Participate with sales team in client intake calls to understand client requirements; assist in scoping the opportunity based on available lawyer supply
- Identify, pitch, and relationship manage Axiom lawyers who meet the requirements of the client’s needs ; manage interview, feedback, and contracting process for each opportunity and lawyer.
- Identify creative or alternative solutions for filling the client’s need when traditional routes may not be effective
- Gauge and generate interest of Axiom lawyers in the related client need through high-impact presentations and conversations
- Partner with Axiom lawyers to uncover relevant content for each submission and submit them to the client accurately and effectively
- Upon selection of Axiom lawyer, help manage the contract process with the client
- Partner with internal stakeholders, including sales team and senior commercial leaders to communicate updates on opportunities, problem-solve derailing client issues, and plan for monthly and quarterly performance.
- Prepare lawyers for interviews with the client
- Before engagements begin, ensure Axiom lawyers are provided with detailed information on the engagement and are well-positioned to succeed in the engagement
Analyzing and Managing against Lawyer Demand
- Develop a deep understanding of the skills, practice areas, seniority, and industry experience of the Axiom lawyers within assigned practice
- Identify lawyer demand trends based on open matters and fill rate; interpret the trends to determine areas of development in our bench of lawyers; partner with Talent Acquisition team to create targeted recruitment campaigns
- Interview and assess candidates against skills requirements and client cultures
- Assist in department workload triaging and delegation.
- 2+ years of work experience within a corporate environment; inside sales experience, business development, executive search or engagement fulfillment experience from a top-tier consulting firm preferred.
- Prior financial services experience strongly preferred.
- Highly persuasive verbal communication skills, high-impact presentation skills
- Sense of urgency and drive/commitment to closing client opportunities
- Ability to effectively assess candidate skills and interests to meet requirements
- Poise, confidence, and maturity to interact with senior level, highly experienced lawyers and/or clients
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and able to operate in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
- Exhibits Axiom’s core values: Irresistible, Fresh, Committed & Thoughtful
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, & REGISTRATIONS
Undergraduate degree is required
Light office work – typing, phone calls, etc.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at email@example.com and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
ISO STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN CHICAGO, BELFAST, OR WROCLAW:
As part of ISO certified organisation the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.
SAN FRANCISCO FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN SAN FRANCISCO:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.