Axiom is seeking a Client Success Associate to join our commercial teams in our New York office.
What’s the role?
Client service is one of Axiom’s top priorities. To that end, we are growing our Client Success team, which focuses on retention and revenue expansion at existing client accounts within our Talent Platform business – and living up to the high standard of consistently delighting both clients and attorneys. As we have scaled, industrialized, and specialized our commercial teams, we have been putting increased emphasis on account management and successful client outcomes.
We see Client Success as a hallmark of how we do business today, and an opportunity to further differentiate and build client loyalty. This requires not only excellent client service, but also exceptional internal coordination – the Client Success function lies at the nexus of our business, as the main liaison between Axiom teams and clients to drive optimal business operations, results and overall satisfaction.
Specifically, this role will:
- Focus on account and engagement management for some of our most important clients, building durable relationships and thought-leading with innovative solutions.
- Influence the strategic, operational, and tactical pieces of managing and growing key and emerging key client relationships.
- Attract, retain, and build trust with a community of top-tier attorneys in the New York or San Francisco region.
- Operate within a collaborative environment with highly motivated account teammates and interact with many other matrixed parts of the business.
First and foremost, successful candidates must be fits for our unique operating environment and culture: high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. Thus, successful candidates will embody our Core Values to a high degree:
- Committed: We love the company we’re building with undignified enthusiasm. We’re committed to our mission, our clients and our people. We celebrate our successes, learn from our failures and find opportunity in adversity.
- Fresh: We exist to inject new energy and new thinking into a precedent-bound profession. We combine innovation, personality and logic in a way that invigorates our clients and our colleagues.
- Irresistible: There’s a certain inevitability to Axiom and our business model, which makes it irresistible to clients. What’s more, we surround ourselves with talented people who have a contagious energy and incurable passion.
- Thoughtful: We pride ourselves on listening and relating to our colleagues and clients in a way that’s genuine, human and memorable. We take a consultative approach; work with our clients to help solve business problems. And we care about the little things.
Beyond these characteristics, here are the required skills, knowledge, capabilities, and education:
- 1-4 years of experience in a professional services environment, ideally including client development/sales experience.
- Sales, Engagement and Relationship Management
- Experience with or an ability to demonstrate an understanding of opportunity origination and revenue expansion at existing client accounts.
- Employs nuanced thinking and a consultative approach in challenging client situations and escalates internally as appropriate.
- Business Ownership and Management
- Inquisitive about and able to engage our key metrics as a business and the levers that drive success in account management.
- Possesses a detail- and process-orientation that allows for comfort operating at a high pace and velocity.
- Demonstrates communication and presentation skills that will bring confidence to client and attorney conversations.
- Thrives in both individual and highly matrixed collaborative team environments.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (including PowerPoint and Excel). Salesforce experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at email@example.com and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
ISO STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN CHICAGO, BELFAST, OR WROCLAW:
As part of ISO certified organisation the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.
SAN FRANCISCO FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN SAN FRANCISCO:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.