Axiom is looking for an accomplished communications professional to lead the development and execution of strategy across all facets of internal and external communications for a C-level executive, and the broader executive team. This individual with leverage expertise in
written, visual, and verbal communication to cultivate a voice and brand that is pithy, powerful, and pushes boundaries within the legal industry and beyond.
- Develop communications strategy for C-level executive, actively engaging with corporate priorities and company milestones that speak to employees, clients, lawyers, and partners
- Write speeches and engaging, high quality presentations, messaging and positioning documents for both external and internal communications, talking points, panel remarks and opinion pieces
- Plan and prepare content and production for quarterly all hands meetings, including partnering with members of the Axiom team to prepare them for all-hands meetings
- Lead strategy and execution for C-level executive’s online presence including blogs and social media (in collaboration with the PR team).
- Assist in strategy development and execution for Axiom executive team, on both a group and individual basis
- Effectively research, develop, write, and edit content in order to reach industry, regional, national and international audiences.
- Collaborate with technical teams on engaging storytelling through product demonstrations
- Monitor and track metrics associated with internal and external communications
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing and other teams to drive superior planning and performance across all executive communications
- Minimum of 5 years as an executive speechwriter
- Ability to communicate business strategy and have demonstrated experience developing executive-level messaging
- Impeccable writing, editing and proofreading capabilities.
- Strong research capabilities and stays current with industry trends.
- Confident in working with executives
- A planner with a nimble and proactive approach
- Exceptional listener with the ability to integrate feedback well
- Experienced individual contributor with the knowledge of how to navigate the schedule and requirements of the C-suite office
- Strong collaborator and partner with internal teams that support this role.
- Flexible and able to manage multiple priorities and inputs
- Operates in a confidential manner
- Exhibits Axiom’s core values: Irresistible, Fresh, Committed & Thoughtful
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at email@example.com and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
ISO STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN CHICAGO, BELFAST, OR WROCLAW:
As part of ISO certified organisation the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.
SAN FRANCISCO FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN SAN FRANCISCO:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.