Axiom is looking for a bright, charismatic Salesforce platform owner. This person will be responsible for management, enhancement and evangelism of Axiom’s Salesforce CRM instance, rooted in best practice and ensuring seamless integration within Axiom systems. In addition, they will lead and be accountable for executive buy-in, global user adoption and ongoing training and development. In this role, you’ll work at the intersection of Sales, Customer Success, IT, Analytics and Leadership, listening to problems, synthesizing a roadmap and executing against it. You’ll work with our strategy and technology teams to design and implement better tools and the reports to monitor their effectiveness, and work with our sales leaders to drive business results.
Our CRM Director is a Salesforce platform expert, a great trainer, and a problem solver who is equally comfortable talking to our tech team and talking performance management to our sales team.
Ultimately, success will be measured by the efficiency with which you manage the platform and its role in our tech ecosystem, and the effective and enthusiastic adoption of Salesforce Sales Cloud across every rung of our business.
This person will also have two direct reports and must be comfortable in a remote managerial relationship.
Specifically, this role will:
- Create the vision for our CRM and build a roadmap to get there. Emphasis on a “crawl, walk, run” approach with relentless attention to change management, training, troubleshooting, measurement and optimizations.
- Build and enforce a governance framework to ensure your good work is preserved.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to create a demand generation engine with flawless tracking end-to-end.
- Partner with Business Intelligence and SVP, Strategy and Operations to create dashboards and reports that feed actionable insights into the commercial teams.
- Track, analyze, and inform the commercial teams of all client KPIs and design action-driven recommendations to impact those drivers.
- Work cross-functionally with the Marketing team (campaigns), the IT team (troubleshooting and enhancements), and the global Operations team.
Successful candidates must be fits for Axiom’s unique operating environment and culture: high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. As such, successful candidates must be highly capable in each of the following dimensions (among others): adaptability, curiosity, resourcefulness, analytical thinking/problem solving, proactivity, collaboration, technological savvy, and operating with/through a lean team. People leaders must be comfortable in a player/coach role.
Beyond these characteristics, here are the required skills, knowledge, capabilities, and education for this particular role:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification required (201); Advanced Administrator certification preferred (301)
- 5+ years of relevant Salesforce.com experience, ideally within a high-growth, professional services business.
- Experience selecting, implementing and monitoring AppExchange products and/ or third party integrations. Bonus points for early Developer certification work.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills. Experience with BI platform preferred, but not required.
- Experience translating data into valuable, business-driving insights.
- High level of proficiency across the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- High-impact written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively with senior business partners and stakeholders.
- A self-starter with an ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Experience playing a leadership role in a team; managerial experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
ISO STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN CHICAGO, BELFAST, OR WROCLAW:
As part of ISO certified organisation the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.
SAN FRANCISCO FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN SAN FRANCISCO:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.