Axiom, a leading global marketplace for on-demand corporate legal talent, is leading the revolution of who does the work in the legal industry. The Axiom model disrupts the traditional allocation of work to law firms and in-house teams. By matching highly credentialed lawyers with legal work across industries and practice areas, Axiom enables clients to become more agile and efficient, and empowers lawyers to pursue more of the work they love. Axiom serves over half the Fortune 100 with offerings that combine flexible talent, technology, and know-how in the business of law.
This position is with Axiom's business team, a group of passionate people busily introducing fresh ideas to a tradition-bound profession. We’re incredibly selective in our hiring and meticulously focused on creating a truly special and addictive culture.
Sales Enablement is an integral function within our global sales organisation. The team is tasked with equipping our global sales force with the information, content, and tools needed to communicate Axiom’s solutions to potential clients in 3 continents. The Sales Enablement team is also responsible for creating sales presentations, proposals, and actively managing high-value pitch processes.
The Sales Enablement Administrator is a newly created role on our growing Sales Enablement team. The successful candidate will support a wide variety of work undertaken by the team, gaining invaluable insight into business processes, and a granular view of the operations of a sales organisation in a leading, global professional services firm.
Proposals and Sales Collateral
• Proactively manage Axiom’s online content repository, ensuring sales collateral is up to date and accessible at point of need.
• Keep the Case Study library updated with recently completed projects.
• Track and manage requests for support that the Sales Enablement team receives from the field.
• Assist the Proposal Manager with production of proposals, RFPs, RFIs, & RFQs, including populating responses with standard content where appropriate, proof-reading and final document production.
• Collaborate with teams across Axiom (HR, Finance etc.) to source information required for proposals.
• Maintain standard boilerplate content for information commonly required for proposal documentation.
• Set-up and maintain proposal Sharepoint sites (granting permissions, storing final versions etc.).
• Manage subscriptions/licenses for 3rd party Sales Enablement tools,
• Track tool usage metrics & produce reports to accurately measure their effectiveness.
• Assist with the planning, creation and execution of sales training and sales offsites, including logistics, agenda development, and content creation.
• Participate in other Sales Enablement team workstreams as required.
Required Experience, Skills and Abilities:
• Entry level: 1+ years’ work experience within a professional services environment in a role encompassing one of the following fields (or closely related): Sales/ business development, marketing, bid/ proposal management, learning & development, knowledge management.
• Immaculate attention to detail and very high standard of work product.
• Highly organised, able to manage multiple projects concurrently.
• High aptitude for learning about new products and services.
• Ability to build strong relationships with sales teams and adjacent groups.
• Experience of managing online content repositories is desirable.
• Experience with Salesforce and Microsoft SharePoint is desirable.
• Organisational fit for the Axiom culture (core values of Committed, Fresh, Irresistible, and Thoughtful).
• Legally eligible to work in the UK.
• Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at email@example.com and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
ISO STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN CHICAGO, BELFAST, OR WROCLAW:
As part of ISO certified organisation the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.