We are seeking a Compensation Manager with 4-5 years of experience in Compensation or a related field to join our Total Rewards team based in our New York office.
As a part of the Total Rewards team, the incumbent will help manage and administer our global Compensation programs. The individual will be primarily responsible for conducting analyses on internal and external pay statistics to assist in further build-out of long- and short-term cash and equity incentive programs, internal banding, and benchmarking capabilities. This position is also responsible for safeguarding through audits, legal reports and personal interactions that company compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- 50% - Advise, Manage, Review Compensation programs globally including:
- Prepare regular equity grant proposals for the Board of Directors.
- Prepare annual bonus plan design proposal via cost and headcount modeling, as well as analyses of bonus plan alignment against Axiom business strategy, team function, and team objectives.
- Maintaining Axiom’s Short-Term Incentive Program database by updating for team member new hire, termination, compensation and/or status changes.
- Assist in building any specialized compensation program proposals for Board of Directors approval including, but not limited to, share increase proposals, equity grant practice and dilution analyses, any one-off Executive-level compensation programs.
- Project Manage and partner with HR and the business on year-end and mid-year compensation reviews including the design and application of Axiom’s Global Salary Increase Program.
- Oversee the successful administration of Axiom’s spot bonus programs (Referral, Relocation, Retention, etc.).
- Calculate severance payments and review exit agreements.
- Oversee monthly reporting to the business in conjunction with the HRIS team.
- Assist Global Head of Total Rewards in budgeting annually.
- Perform any ad-hoc research projects to assist the Global Head of Total Rewards.
- Developing communication and/or training materials, including user guides
- 40% - Manage projects involving the review, modeling, implementation of new or enhanced Compensation Programs, participate in annual market surveys, and assist in building database of short-term incentive program results and costs.
- 10% - Data Management:
- Assist in development and delivery of standard Compensation reports for ongoing needs such as the extraction of relevant data from both internal and external information systems to support compensation analysis, and the maintenance of the necessary compensation documentation to ensure compliance with various regulatory bodies.
- Assist in data collection, validation, and preparation of global payroll inputs on an ongoing basis.
Our ideal candidate:
A college graduate with at least 5 years of professional experience in Compensation and proficiency in Workday, Excel and PowerPoint. This is a position for someone who is extremely detail-oriented, highly analytical, and self-motivated, who thrives in a fast-paced growing org.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Experience with Workday highly preferred; experience with HR Information Systems required.x Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- Public company experience preferred.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to multi-task and maintain a high level of accuracy in a rapidly changing business environment in both individual and team environments
- Ability to process sensitive information in a professional and confidential manner
- Highly proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Exhibits Axiom’s core values: Irresistible, Fresh, Committed & Thoughtful
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S., where the position is located
Education, Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
- Undergraduate degree required
- No requirements for certificates, licenses, or registrations
Physical Activity and Work Environment:
No requirements for physical activity and work environment.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at email@example.com and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
ISO STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN CHICAGO, BELFAST, OR WROCLAW:
As part of ISO certified organisation the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.
SAN FRANCISCO FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN SAN FRANCISCO:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.