Closing date: Thursday 18th July 2019
Axiom, a leading global marketplace for on-demand corporate legal talent, is leading the revolution of who does the work in the legal industry. The Axiom model disrupts the traditional allocation of work to law firms and in-house teams. By matching highly credentialed lawyers with legal work across industries and practice areas, Axiom enables clients to become more agile and efficient, and empowers lawyers to pursue more of the work they love. Axiom serves over half the Fortune 100 with offerings that combine flexible talent, technology, and know-how in the business of law.
We are seeking a highly numerate, highly motivated individual with 1-2 years’ of relevant experience in Compensation or a related field to join our Total Rewards team based in Belfast.
As a part of the Total Rewards team, the incumbent will help administer our global Compensation programs. The individual will be primarily responsible for the day to day administration of salary, bonus and equity compensation plans. This person will also help ensure that our Compensation structures are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- (40%) Global Compensation program administration, including:
- Preparation of files and other documentation relating to regular and one-off Equity grants;
- Preparation and dissemination of documentation relating to Axiom’s Short-term Incentive Program, including bonus calculator templates, FAQ documents and calculator templates;
- Maintenance of Axiom’s Short-Term Incentive Program and Commercial Incentive Plan databases by updating for team member new hire, termination, compensation and/or status changes;
- Calculation and processing of year-end Short-Term Incentive Program payments;
- Support for Axiom’s year-end and mid-year performance cycles, including the review, approval and administration of compensation changes;
- Administration of Axiom’s spot bonus programs (Referral, Relocation, Retention, etc.);
- Compensation approvals for new hire offers;
- Assistance with severance payment calculations and the preparation of Exit Agreements;
- (40%) Data Management, including:
- Lead the collation, validation, and preparation of global payroll inputs on an ongoing basis.
- Assist in the development and delivery of standard Compensation reports for ongoing needs, such as the extraction of relevant data from both internal and external information systems to support compensation analysis, and the maintenance of the necessary Compensation documentation to ensure compliance with various regulatory bodies;
- (20%) Ad-hoc Compensation project support, including:
- Design and implementation of new or enhanced Compensation Programs;
- Design, implementation and review of Compensation bands and grades;
- Participation in salary surveys;
- Development of communication and/or training materials;
- Pay equity reviews.
Our ideal candidate:
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who wishes to develop their career in Compensation.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in Compensation or a related discipline;
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint);
- Extremely detail-oriented and highly analytical;
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to multi-task and maintain a high level of accuracy in a rapidly changing business environment;
- Excellent judgment, and the ability to process sensitive information in a professional and confidential manner;
- A strong desire to learn and develop;
- Exhibits Axiom’s core values: Irresistible, Fresh, Committed & Thoughtful;
- A positive and logical approach to problem-solving;
- University degree, or equivalent;
- Experience with Workday
- Experience working in a multinational organisation
Axiom is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date: Thursday 18th July 2019
At Axiom we are incredibly selective in our hiring. Shortlisting for this vacancy will be completed on the basis of merit and candidates should tailor their CVs to reflect our essential criteria.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at email@example.com and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
ISO STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN CHICAGO, BELFAST, OR WROCLAW:
As part of ISO certified organisation the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.