Axiom, a pioneer in the legal industry and a leading, global provider of technology-enabled legal solutions, is seeking an HRIS Manager to join our team in New York City.
As a part of the Total Rewards team, you’ll provide project leadership and support to ongoing initiatives led by the HRIS team and in partnership with IT. We’re looking for a change agent – someone who is excited about not only constantly improving our systems but impacting a global company dedicated to changing the legal system irrevocably.
The HRIS Manager’s main tasks can be broken down as follows:
- 30% - Researches, develops, tests and implements HRIS deliverables as they relate to reporting, compliance and configuration
- 20% - SME for stakeholders in support and execution of their business objectives within HRIS maintained environments
- 20% - Serve as an escalation point to investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve HRIS/ERP issues
- 10% - Provides escalated transactional support as required by the team
- 10% - Provides change management and training support
- 10% - Assists IT/ERP team with testing systems changes/upgrades and investigating other ERP issues
Successful candidates must be fits for Axiom’s unique operating environment and culture: high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. As such, successful candidates must be highly capable in each of the following dimensions (among others): adaptability, curiosity, resourcefulness, analytical thinking/problem solving, proactivity, collaboration, technological savvy, and operating with/through a lean team (for people leaders: must be comfortable in a player/coach role.)
Beyond these characteristics, here are the required skills, knowledge, capabilities, and education for this particular role:
- Experience with Workday required
- Has meticulous attention to detail
- Undergraduate degree is required
- No requirements for certificates, licenses, or registrations
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a high level of accuracy in a rapidly changing business environment
- Ability to process sensitive information in a professional and confidential manner.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
- Thrives in both individual and team environments
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. in which the position is located.
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at email@example.com and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
ISO STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN CHICAGO, BELFAST, OR WROCLAW:
As part of ISO certified organisation the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.
SAN FRANCISCO FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN SAN FRANCISCO:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.