What’s the role?
Client service is one of Axiom’s top priorities. Our practice has a small and growing team dedicated to Client Success, focusing on retention and revenue expansion at existing client accounts – and living up to the high standard of consistently delighting both clients and attorneys. As Axiom has scaled, industrialized, and specialized the commercial team, we’re eager to further focus on account management and successful client outcomes.
We see Client Success as a hallmark of how we do business today, and an opportunity to further differentiate and build client loyalty. This requires not only excellent client service, but also exceptional internal coordination – the Client Success function lies at the nexus, as the main liaison between Axiom teams and clients to drive optimal business operations and outcomes.
We are hiring a Client Success Associate to support our Technology practice - specifically, this role will:
- Focus on account and engagement management for our key clients, building durable relationships and thought-leading with innovative solutions.
- Attract, retain, and build trust with a community of top-tier attorneys in the Bay Area.
- Influence the strategic, operational, and tactical pieces of managing and growing key and emerging key client relationships.
- Be an individual contributor to start but have an interest in or be in a position to manage people over time. KPIs will be focused on practice revenue goal, cross-sell and up-sell opportunity origination, and growth on existing YoY account growth.
- Be in front of clients and attorneys at least 60% of the time.
- Operate within a collaborative environment with highly motivated account teammates and interact with many other matrixed parts of the business.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable operating independently and being accountable for decision making.
First and foremost, successful candidates must be fits for our unique operating environment and culture: high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. Thus, successful candidates will embody our Core Values to a high degree:
- Committed: We love the company we’re building with undignified enthusiasm. We’re committed to our mission, our clients and our people. We celebrate our successes, learn from our failures and find opportunity in adversity.
- Fresh: We exist to inject new energy and new thinking into a precedent-bound profession. We combine innovation, personality and logic in a way that invigorates our clients and our colleagues.
- Irresistible: There’s a certain inevitability to Axiom and our business model, which makes it irresistible to clients. What’s more, we surround ourselves with talented people who have a contagious energy and incurable passion.
- Thoughtful: We pride ourselves on listening and relating to our colleagues and clients in a way that’s genuine, human and memorable. We take a consultative approach; work with our clients to help solve business problems. And we care about the little things.
Beyond these characteristics, here are the required skills, knowledge, capabilities, and education:
- 2-4 years of client development/sales experience in a professional services environment, preferably B2B
- Sales, Engagement and Relationship Management
- Proven track record of originating opportunities at existing client accounts
- Ability to describe a strong client partnership that includes weathering challenging client situations by employing a consultative sales lens
- Ability to explain how current macro industry trends can be employed to drive client engagement or thought leadership
- Business Ownership and Management
- Ability to articulate account expansion strategies that can creatively accelerate growth and drive predictable revenue
- Ability to engage key business metrics and manipulate the levers that drive successful client outcomes
- Possess a detail- and process-orientation that allows for comfort operating at a high pace and velocity
- Command of language that will bring confidence and intellectual horsepower to client conversations
- Ability to thrive in both individual and highly matrixed collaborative team environments
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (including PowerPoint and Excel).
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university.
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
ISO STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN CHICAGO, BELFAST, OR WROCLAW:
As part of ISO certified organisation the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.
SAN FRANCISCO FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN SAN FRANCISCO:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.