Axiom, a pioneer in the legal industry and a leading, global provider of technology-enabled legal solutions, is seeking a Team Coordinator to join our team in Frankfurt to manage our office operations and support our team in the region.
We are in search of a dynamic individual to take the reins and keep our office functioning like a well-oiled machine. Our ideal candidate is high-spirited and a consummate morale builder. In this position, you will have the unique opportunity to be on the forefront of continuing to build an amazing culture. From creating a memorable guest experience to putting together lively team events (gingerbread building contest, anyone?), our team coordinator is a shape-shifter that dives into a dozen different roles a day.
Specifically, this role will manage daily administrative and reception activities for the office (30%), as well as support with payroll and back office operations and administration (70%). Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Providing administrative support to Axiom’s commercial operations in the region, including managing payroll and benefits for our lawyers
- Providing a dynamic experience for guests to the office – be they on the phone or in person and troubleshooting problems from consultants, clients, and prospective lawyers
- Serving as our office manager - managing vendors, stocking office and kitchen supplies, and maintaining the space
- Supporting other members of the Frankfurt office with correspondence, mail, faxes, invoices, expenses, analytical support, etc.
- Creating and assisting in the execution of internal events for team-building purposes
- Working closely with Axiom team across finance, HR and in some cases, legal (and our outsourced provider) to get answers and address routine administrative matters related to support of our lawyer team.
Successful candidates must be fits for Axiom’s unique operating environment and culture: high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. As such, successful candidates must be highly capable in each of the following dimensions (among others): adaptability, curiosity, resourcefulness, analytical thinking/problem solving, proactivity, collaboration, technological savvy, and operating with/through a lean team.
Beyond these characteristics, here are the required skills, knowledge, capabilities, and education for this particular role:
- Fluency in German & English is a must
- Experience or exposure to an operational support role; ideally for HR, payroll or benefits
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Fully fluent in both German and English.
- Organizational and prioritization abilities; meets deadlines
- Comfort with Microsoft Office suite (including PowerPoint and Excel)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive; able to anticipate and resolve issues
- Resourceful; works independently in an entrepreneurial environment
- Thrives in both individual and team environments; highly developed “EQ”
- Eagerness to learn; ambition to take on more responsibility
- Legally eligible to work in Germany
We’re passionate about our company; we get a nerdy excitement from what we do. Why work with us? Here are a few reasons;
- Growth: Dynamic, emerging-growth company that continues to expand by 20-30% per year even after 15 years in business.
- Innovation: From professional services to SaaS solutions, we’re an award-winning innovator. Axiomites thrive on solving problems that have never been solved.
- Opportunity: We’re the market-leading disruptor within the world’s second largest services economy.
- Development: Business is never “as usual” at Axiom. That kind of environment offers unparalleled opportunities for problem solving, leadership, and professional growth.
- People/Values: Ask any Axiomite “Why Axiom?” and their answer is guaranteed to include our people and values. Over 18 years, we’ve hired not only the industry’s most talented players, but a global team sharing fundamental values.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at email@example.com and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
ISO STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN CHICAGO, BELFAST, OR WROCLAW:
As part of ISO certified organisation the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.