The first of its kind at Axiom, this role will be responsible for the development and implementation of Axiom's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) agenda by crafting goals, policies, and initiatives that align with and support Axiom’s business strategies, reflect our values and support the communities where we do business. This role reports into the Vice President, People, based in New York.
- Quickly become a student of Axiom’s business, employees, and clients in order to seamlessly connect Axiom’s business purpose/mission to its CSR mission.
- In the first 30-60 days, conduct an assessment of the current state of CSR at Axiom, upon which to build a cohesive CSR strategy and program. Present findings and insights to leadership.
- In close partnership with stakeholders across Axiom globally, develop, launch, and manage Axiom’s first-ever comprehensive social responsibility strategy and program. Develop global goals and reporting to track progress and ROI against CSR initiatives. Build relationships with partner organizations where appropriate that can help in furthering Axiom's CSR policies and mission, including global partnerships.
- Present and report on CSR initiatives to the Axiom community (including the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and Senior Leadership Team (SLC)), our clients, and the market. Serve as an ambassador both internally and externally (via marketing) to deliver the message of the company's commitment to social responsibility.
- Develop employer-branding strategies related to CSR with Axiom’s talent acquisition teams to continuously attract top, mission-driven talent to the organization.
- Continuously educate organizational stakeholders on all relevant social issues emerging and their importance to Axiom’s overall CSR mission and strategy.
- Create and publish a quarterly global newsletter and/or other communications.
- Develop and manage the global CSR budget.
- Relationships - ability to establish trusted relationships and navigate organizational complexities; low ego with high level of self-confidence, maturity and integrity; charismatic and dynamic, capable of inspiring those around them.
- Collaboration - across, up and down the hierarchy, the ability to listen to the internal customer and articulate those needs back to the team; collaborate with executives at all levels as well as external stakeholders.
- Initiative and Execution – self-starter with strong initiative and ability to prioritize tasks and projects and to successfully handle multiple demands simultaneously.
- Sense of Urgency – possesses a collaborative, yet relentless approach to process improvement to achieve best in class results.
- Natural Leader with Strong Executive Presence – positive and dynamic management style; able to gain followership and attain buy-in from internal stakeholders; capable of successfully navigating a complex organizational matrix; high-impact communicator to internal and external audiences alike.
- Proven Change Management Skills – the ability to influence and drive initiatives across functions, levels, and regions, with a strong emphasis on effective communication.
- Business Acumen and Detail Orientation – able to understand and translate Axiom’s business strategy and focus into applications for CSR programs, anchoring our CSR mission within our organizational mission.
- Analytical– a fast learner and decisive leader with a quick mind, sound judgment, and excellent problem solving / critical thinking skills.
- Exhibits Axiom’s core values: Irresistible, Fresh, Committed & Thoughtful.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, & REGISTRATIONS
- 5+ years in a corporate CSR role or corporate/strategic consulting, ideally within high-growth, entrepreneurial, and mission-driven organizations.
- Experience building global CSR programs and/or initiatives from scratch, from needs analysis through communication/change management and reporting.
- Experience presenting and reporting to executive audiences.
- Well-established network with potential volunteer bodies or organizations.
- Evident leadership skills and a passion for conscious leadership and social change.
- Bachelor’s degree required, graduate education (MBA, MPP, MPH) preferred.
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at email@example.com and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
ISO STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN CHICAGO, BELFAST, OR WROCLAW:
As part of ISO certified organization the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.
SAN FRANCISCO FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN SAN FRANCISCO:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.