Axiom, a leading global marketplace for on-demand corporate legal talent, is leading the revolution of who does the work in the legal industry. The Axiom model disrupts the traditional allocation of work to law firms and in-house teams. By matching highly credentialed lawyers with legal work across industries and practice areas, Axiom enables clients to become more agile and efficient, and empowers lawyers to pursue more of the work they love. Axiom serves over half the Fortune 100 with offerings that combine flexible talent, technology, and know-how in the business of law.
Axiom are seeking a Sales Manager to join the team in London. This is a critical sales role, responsible for leading sales and account management for a portfolio of F500 clients.
Specifically, this role is accountable for:
- Personally defining the client experience by building durable relationships, inspiring trust, and thought-leading with innovative solutions.
- Carrying an annual sales quota.
- Originating and selling multi-million-dollar business opportunities and managing the growth of existing client relationships.
- Developing account plans for the client vertical. Developing and driving strategic business decisions that positively impact the practice, with an eye toward double-digit growth.
- Collaborating across service/product lines to cross-sell larger, strategic opportunities.
- Keeping a constantly strategic lens on our supply of lawyers, working closely with our lawyer recruiters to ensure that our lawyer recruiting efforts yield the right number and mix of lawyer for client engagements.
- Thriving in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where business is never “as usual.”
Relevant skills and background are necessary, but successful Axiomites exhibit much more. In addition to the requirements listed below, ideal candidates must demonstrate a relentless service orientation, effortlessly form trusted-advisor relationships, be catalytic in their desire to improve the status quo, remain mission-focused and highly accountable at all times, and be able to operate effectively within a highly collaborative team environment.
Beyond these characteristics, here are the required skills, knowledge, capabilities, and education:
- Extensive experience in a B2B, highly consultative, commercial role in which you were personally accountable for generating new sales and growing/managing existing client relationships.
- Consultative and/or solutions selling experience is required.
- Experience managing longer sales cycles independently and effectively, from origination through engagement management.
- Exceptional solutioning and problem-solving skills. Experience crafting client solutions from scratch based on a fundamental understanding of their needs.
- Proven ability to collaborate and influence across organizational boundaries within a highly matrixed sales organization. Effective as an individual contributor and as part of a broader team.
- High-impact communication and presentation skills.
- Superb time-management, organizational, and project-management skills.
- Understands key financial concepts like profit and loss, gross and net margin, and pricing.
- Proficiency across the Microsoft Office suite.
- Legally eligible to work in London.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at email@example.com and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.