Axial is the online deal network for the middle market. Companies and firms use Axial to identify, connect, and close M&A and growth financing deals. 7,000 deals were marketed on Axial in 2016 with over $3B in closed deal volume. Axial is backed by First Round, Redpoint Ventures, Comcast Ventures, and Edison Partners.
The primary focus of this role will be on Axial’s CEO initiative. You will be engaging with senior level business owners to educate them about Axial, bringing them on the network, guiding them through usage, and assisting them in connecting with advisors. Strong communication skills are a necessity. We are also looking for candidates who have an insatiable appetite for personal growth and a demonstrated ability to learn rapidly. This position is a fast-paced role where you will be challenged to learn sales skills as well as leverage strategic and analytical thinking.
Daily activities may include
- Outbound prospecting to engage new prospective CEOs/CFOs
- Assisting with the onboarding of CEO/CFO prospective members
- Driving initial match recommendations and introductions between CEO/CFOs and advisors
- Responding to inbound inquiries and pre-qualifying new prospective CEOs/CFOs
- Leveraging the Axial platform to help connect CEO’s with potential buyers, investors & lenders
- Track record of over-achieving goals in prior positions
- History of setting goals and achieving them, in the classroom, playing field, or in business
- 0-2 years of trained sales experience OR financial services experience
- Exceptional verbal and writing skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Hospitable and solution-oriented in nature
- Eagerness to improve professionally
- Ability to stay organized and prioritize different tasks and initiatives as needed
- Drive to want to be a part of building something, and work ethic to match
- You have high expectations of yourself and those around you
- You enjoy being part of a team and doing whatever it takes to help that team succeed
Please note that a cover letter is advised as a part of your application for the role.