SDR's at Axial:
The SDR team at Axial is responsible for outbound prospecting and recruiting new private equity firms, lenders, and corporate acquirers into conversations with Account Executives. SDRs are highly effective communicators and able to gain access to senior-level executives and distinguish between their unique business needs across a wide variety of industries. SDRs specialize in high-quality communication over phone, voicemail, and email. They are creative and find ways to help unique people solve unique problems.
As an SDR, your day will be composed of three primary activities. First, is responding to inbound inquiries and pre-qualifying new Prospective Members. Second is outbound prospecting to engage new Prospective Members. Third is providing Prospective Members with a smooth and value-added transition to the Account Executives.
You will achieve success by generating high levels of new conversations, discovering core value propositions for different types of firms, and demonstrating how these firms can reach their goals faster by engaging other deal professionals via the Axial Network. Our team is highly metrics driven and values collaboration and transparency.
- Track record of over-achieving goals in prior positions
- History of setting goals and achieving them, in the classroom, playing field, or in business
- 0-2 years of trained sales experience OR financial services experience
- Exceptional verbal and writing skills
- Prior participation in a winning team environment
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- Hospitable and solution-oriented in nature
- You write down your goals and measure them regularly
- You love to win, more than you hate to lose
- You are willing to commit to mastering sales for the next 2-3 years
- You have high expectations of yourself and those around you
- You enjoy being part of a team and doing whatever it takes to help that team succeed