Job Title: Paid Supply Chain Management Intern
Reports to: Supply Chain Manager
Job status: Full-time, paid
Start Date: 06/04/2018
At Ancient Nutrition (ancientnutrition.com) and DrAxe.com (draxe.com), together with our affiliated companies, we believe the human body was built for high performance, and we are passionate about helping people around the world transform their lives through natural health and wellness. We produce and sell 5-star-rated organic health supplements, provide transformative programs and certification courses and deliver unparalleled (and free) education on nutrition, natural medicine, fitness, healthy recipes, DIY home remedies and trending health news through multiple platforms. Our whole food nutritional products are designed to provide ancient nutrients in a modern, convenient form to power the body and mind, restoring us to the health, strength and vitality of our ancestors.
Named Tennessee's fastest growing company 2 years in a row and landing at #35 on Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies nationwide, we have a lot of successes under our belt. And we're just getting started! Our portfolio brands include: Ancient Nutrition, Axe Organics, Functional Fungi, Ancient Apothecary and Beyond Organic. We have locations in North Palm Beach, FL, Nashville, TN, Arroyo Grande, CA and Mt. View, MO.
As the Supply Chain Management Intern you will find out what it takes to manage an ever-evolving chain of people, processes and suppliers across the globe.
Most importantly, you'll see first-hand how your work helps millions of people live healthier, richer lives.
What you’ll be doing
- You will take on real-life assignments that will test you like never before
- You will be given practical experience on placement in areas like Logistics, Purchasing, Supply Chain Design or Inventory Mgmt over 8 weeks
- You will be contributing to real projects like preparing the supply chain for a product launch or working with our contract manufacturers to understand how our inventory is stored and managed
- You will be presented with real time challenges and tasked at solving them
What We're Looking For
- Supply Chain Management Chain or Business Major
- Junior, Senior or recent graduate
- 3.0 GPA
- You are highly driven.
- You have a great eye for detail.
- You love being organized.
- You are humble.
- You are flexible. You understand that in a fast growing company things can change last minute.
- Ability to apply yourself and work well in a team environment.
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in.
The learning curve will be steep. The speed will be a blur. But if you’re willing to put your head down and do the work, you’ll be a key member of the digital marketing team for a company transforming lives around the country and world.