Location: Seattle, WA
Job Title: Territory Sales Representative
Reports to: Territory Sales Manager
Start date: Immediately
At Ancient Nutrition (ancientnutrition.com) and DrAxe.com (draxe.com), together with our affiliated companies, we believe the human body was built for high performance, and we are passionate about helping people around the world transform their lives through natural health and wellness. We produce and sell 5-star-rated organic health supplements, provide transformative programs and certification courses and deliver unparalleled (and free) education on nutrition, natural medicine, fitness, healthy recipes, DIY home remedies and trending health news through multiple platforms. Our whole food nutritional products are designed to provide ancient nutrients in a modern, convenient form to power the body and mind, restoring us to the health, strength and vitality of our ancestors.
Named Tennessee's fastest growing company 2 years in a row and landing at #35 on Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies nationwide, we have a lot of successes under our belt. And we're just getting started! Our portfolio brands include: Ancient Nutrition, Axe Organics, Functional Fungi, Ancient Apothecary and Beyond Organic. We have locations in North Palm Beach, FL, Nashville, TN, Arroyo Grande, CA and Mt. View, MO.
As the Territory Sales Representative (TSR) you will join the sales force behind one of the fastest growing natural health and wellness companies in the country.
Most importantly, you'll see first-hand how your work helps millions of people live healthier, richer lives.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade outlets.
- You’ll research accounts and generate or follow through with sales leads.
- You’ll become proficient in the selling of Promotions to accounts that are pre-defined by Territory Sales Director, with the intent of engaging our retail partners in an active business-planning cycle.
- You’ll work with the territory demo team.
- You’ll perform demos as needed.
- You’ll educate store staff on product and value of the brand.
- You’ll assist with store merchandising opportunities.
- You’ll participate in weekly conference calls with Territory Sales Manager.
- You’ll meet and exceed company quotas in all product lines.
- You’ll attend trade shows and special events.
What we’re looking for:
- You must have a college degree with previous experience in sales.
- You must share openly your passion for health and wellness.
- You must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You must be experienced with Microsoft Office and Google Apps.
- You must be a Road Warrior.
- You must have a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license, and good driving record.
- You are highly driven and passionate about health and wellness.
- You are tech savvy. Computers, software and computer programs do not intimidate you.
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in.
- You are a self-starter who will take ownership in selling and product education.
- You are a team player who will jump in when needed.
- You have been described as an excellent communicator.
- Your friends say you are humble.
- You are coachable. You will listen, ask questions, and if at first you don’t succeed - try, try again.
From a modern open concept office to healthy kale snacks in the kitchen, we are a laid back, fast paced place to be. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Competitive paid time off is a given and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered. We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If this sounds like you, send us your information! We are huge on culture fit, so put some personality into your cover letter. Let us know why you want to work with us, and what would make you the perfect fit! We really do read them!