Job Title: Senior Associate, Paid Social Marketing
Location: Franklin, TN (Greater Nashville Area)
Reports to: Director of Digital Advertising
DrAxe.com is the fastest-growing natural health website in the world with over 14 million unique visitors per month. We’re looking for a rockstar digital marketer to join our acquisition team to help grow the eCommerce side of our business through the DrAxe.com store. You will join a group of performance-driven digital marketers who are constantly seeking ways to reach our customers more quickly, effectively, and efficiently - all while building an enduring natural health brand.
The right candidate is eager to join a fast-paced team and is hungry to make an impact early in their career. This position is based out of our headquarters in Nashville, TN.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- You will transform our existing paid social channels into a world-class digital advertising suite (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- You will help define our customer segments and optimize targeting and creative to get the right message in front of the right person at the right time.
- You will help define best practices for current social channels as well as emerging channels where best practices have yet to be defined.
- You will be responsible for all campaign optimization including bidding, budgeting, creative testing, etc. with the goal of increasing sales and ROAS in the DrAxe.com store.
- You will collaborate closely with our creative designers & video team to develop creative testing strategies.
- You will measure and report on KPIs and test results of campaigns you manage.
What We’re Looking For:
- You are a proactive self-starter who is eager to play a key role in growing a brand.
- You have a strong understanding of direct-response digital advertising, preferably with experience in eCommerce (ROAS, CPA, and CTA are part of your everyday vocabulary).
- You have a minimum of 1 year of experience in paid social advertising on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, managing budgets of at least $100k/mo.
- You are highly driven and have a desire to assume more significant responsibilities over time.
- You are intellectually curious and are constantly challenging our own best practices (“There’s always a better way” mentality).
- You work well in a team environment.
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in.
- You are flexible. You understand that in a fast growing company things can change last minute.
From a modern open concept office to healthy kale snacks in the kitchen, Dr. Axe is laid back, fast paced place to be. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Competitive paid time off is a given, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered. We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Dr. Axe products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is you, we'd love to hear from you! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)