Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern (Paid)
Reports to: Marketing Team - Store & Social Media
Job status: 15-20 hours/wk
Start Date: Immediately
At DrAxe.com, we take pride in creating some of the best product pages, content, webinars, and members areas in the world. And while we have a lot of successes under our belt, we're just getting started. As a Digital Marketing Intern at DrAxe.com, you will work with the digital marketing team on campaign development across all platforms for the #1 fastest growing company in Tennessee and 2nd-ranked natural health website in the world.
Most importantly, you'll see first hand how your work helps millions of people live healthier, richer lives!
What you’ll be doing
- You will be making edits and assisting in the building out of store product pages on Shopify, store.draxe.com.
- You will be helping manage the store catalog and assisting with new product launches
- You will be contributing to the rollout and data analysis of A/B tests across the store, email and social media
- You will be scanning product page copy, articles and customer reviews for FTC/FDA compliance
- You will be responding on social media to customer questions and inquiries across various platforms in a helpful, encouraging way
- You will be building and engaging the community, answering questions, supporting our fans and reporting feedback to the social team
- You will be identifying and developing relationships with key social media influencers and bloggers to help build brand relevance
- You will be assisting in paid and organic traffic social campaigns
- You will be helping with QA products and campaigns for errors before deployment
What We're Looking For
- You must have an understanding of Google Analytics, Google Apps
- You must have an in-depth understanding of all major social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google +)
- You must be currently enrolled at a college or university or graduated in 2017
- You are highly driven.
- You have a great eye for detail.
- You love being organized.
- You are humble.
- You are flexible. You understand that in a fast growing company things can change last minute.
- Ability to apply yourself and work well in a team environment.
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in.
The learning curve will be steep. The speed will be a blur. But if you’re willing to put your head down and do the work, you’ll be a key member of the digital marketing team for a company transforming lives around the country and world.
If this sounds like you, send us your information! We are huge on culture fit, so put some personality into your cover letter. Let us know why you want to work with us, and what would make you the perfect fit! We really do read them!