Job Title: Email Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Senior Email Marketer
Location: Franklin, TN or Austin, TX
Job status: Full-time
Start Date: Immediately
At DrAxe.com, we take pride in creating some of the best product pages, content, webinars, and members areas in the world. And while we have a lot of successes under our belt, we're just getting started. As an Email Marketing Coordinator at DrAxe.com, you will support the largest revenue driving channel for the #1 fastest growing company in Tennessee and 2nd-ranked natural health website in the world.
Most importantly, you'll see first hand how your work helps millions of people live healthier, richer lives!
What you’ll be doing
- Support in the implementation of email marketing plans and programs targeting our various customer segments to grow our customer base through acquisition, retention, and behavioral triggered campaigns.
- Create email marketing calendar, gather all necessary assets, build email campaigns, and ensure QA process is followed for all email launches.
- Master email marketing software
- Assist in weekly reports for email campaigns to track and improve performance.
What We're Looking For
- Strong understanding of HTML
- 1-2 years of related work experience
- Business or Marketing degree preferred
- You are highly driven
- You are coachable. You will listen, ask questions, and if at first you don’t succeed - try, try again
- You possess a love for data
- You thrive on developing new ideas and solutions, and you’re excited to roll up your sleeves and execute on them
- You love all the little details
The learning curve will be steep. The speed will be a blur. But if you’re willing to put your head down and do the work, you’ll be a key member of the digital marketing team for a company transforming lives around the country and world.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to vision, dental and disability insurance. Competitive paid time off is a given. We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free products and affinity programs.