Job Title: Quality Assurance Coordinator
Reports to: VP of Digital Marketing
Location: Franklin, TN (Greater Nashville Area)
Job status: Full-time
Start Date: Immediately
At DrAxe.com, we take pride in creating some of the best product pages, content, webinars, and members areas in the world. And while we have a lot of successes under our belt, we're just getting started.
Most importantly, you'll see first hand how your work helps millions of people live healthier, richer lives.
What you’ll be doing
The role of the Marketing & Quality Assurance Coordinator (QA) is to work with the digital marketing team to ensure smooth coordination of all campaigns and overall quality assurance throughout the marketing development cycle for DrAxe.com. This role will work with a cross-functional marketing and operations team as well as business stakeholders to identify flaws and to ensure that the developed site functionality adheres to the requirements and specifications defined for each project.
- You'll be responsible for weekly reporting.
- You'll organize all email dapulse tasks for email creation and gather all assets together.
- You'll populate existing reports with data from Google Analytics, Stealth Seminar, Ever Webinar, and Shopify.
- You'll create new reports with data from Google Analytics, Stealth Seminar, Ever Webinar, and Shopify.
- You'll make updates to existing landing pages as well as product pages in our Shopify store.
- You'll assist in assorted IT requests.
- You'll manage creation and approval for apps and email accounts.
- You'll help with QA order refunds and cancellations.
- You'll help with QA process: proofreading, checking charges, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously with a cross-functional team of project managers, designers, content experts, developers, business analysts and others to create a world-class ecommerce experience.
- Understanding of application development life cycle.
- Strong knowledge of test methodology, tools, standards and procedures.
- Strong organizational and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and reprioritize in a dynamic environment.
- Must be a self-starter
- Minimum of intermediate Excel user
- You are highly driven
- You are collaborative and value feedback from both peers and leadership
- You are curious - You spend time reading documentation so you know how things work and why
- You are coachable. You will listen, ask questions, and if at first you don’t succeed - try, try again
- You have an extreme eye for detail
- You are an investigator - You enjoy finding solutions to problems
- When you learn something, you are able to communicate it in a way that allows you to pass your knowledge onto others
A plus for
- Experience creating Selenium Tests.
- Dev-Ops Experience
- Google analytics
The learning curve will be steep. The speed will be a blur. But if you’re willing to put your head down and do the work, you’ll be a key member of the digital marketing team for a company transforming lives around the country and world.
From a modern open concept office to healthy kale snacks in the kitchen, Dr. Axe is laid back, fast paced place to be. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Competitive paid time off is a given and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered. We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Dr. Axe products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers