Job Title: Project Manager- eCommerce, Digital Programs &Social Marketing
Reports to: Senior Director, Digital Marketing & eCommerce
Location: Franklin, TN (Greater Nashville Area)
Job status: Full-time
Start Date: Immediately
DrAxe.com is the fastest-growing natural health website in the world with over 16 million unique visitors per month and the fastest growing company in Tennessee. We are looking for an experienced eCommerce Project Manager to join our rapidly growing team. As a project manager, you will be responsible for overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
You will join a team of performance driven digital marketers who are constantly seeking ways to reach our customers more quickly, effectively, and efficiently - all while building an enduring natural health brand that is changing the lives of people around the world!
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll communicate with cross functional department teams on active projects and needs from outside our team.
- You’ll hit launch goals and deadlines no matter what it takes.
- You’ll follow up with the internal team for projects, needs and timelines.
- You’ll work with creative team to develop creative marketing assets.
- You’ll document and take ownership of all assets/needs for program creations and launches and optimization efforts.
- You’ll make requests for work and coordinate/manage completion within project management flow cross functionally.
- You’ll review all incoming copy, creative, etc. and give/solicit feedback as necessary.
- You’ll become an expert in the systems to make sure that all the pieces of a project come together seamlessly (ClickFunnels, EverWebinar, Retention Science, Shopify and Lessonly).
- You’ll determine which areas on each team need support and help get the support.
- You’ll work with team leaders to set goals and timelines.
- You’ll report on weekly goals, timelines, milestones and activities.
- You’ll prepare for the marketing weekly stand-up with updates and transparency on all projects in the works.
- You’ll manage and adjust team’s capacity to ensure project milestones are met.
- You’ll work with agencies, internal team and leadership to manage expectations during each project.
What We're Looking For
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a Project Manager, Product Manager or Delivery Lead in digital marketing.
- At least 4 years of experience in consumer-facing online commerce.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization.
- Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Well versed in UX best practices, particularly for eCommerce.
- Experience building project backlogs, MVPs and experience with feature release planning
- Proven track record of operational leadership.
- You have experience, interest, and knowledge of health and fitness. Preference will be given to those who know our market inside and out.
- You are highly driven. In fact, colleagues may have described you in the past as being a take charge kind of person.
- You are an autonomous decision maker. We are so busy, we literally don’t have time to micromanage.
- You are humble. You strive to ensure you aren’t the smartest person in the room.
- “Details” is your middle name.
- You know how to keep your eye on the big picture while prioritizing competing responsibilities.
- Your organizational skills have made it to your sock drawer.
- You are collaborative and value feedback from both peers and leadership.
- When someone asks, "How would you operationalize this and stand it up?", you have an answer.
- You are a critical thinker.
- You have been described as an excellent communicator.
- “That’s not good enough” is a common phrase.
- When we say A/B testing you don’t look at us confused.
- When given a desired outcome, you can not only define the steps needed to make that desired outcome a reality, but you can also implement those steps.
- You are coachable. You will listen, ask questions, and if at first you don’t succeed - try, try again.
- When you learn something, you are able to communicate it in a way that allows you to pass your knowledge onto others
A plus for
- Trained in Agile Methodologies, Scrum (CSPO)
- Google Analytics certified
- Experience in a startup environment
The learning curve will be steep. The speed will be a blur. But if you’re willing to put your head down and do the work, you’ll be a key member of the digital marketing team for a company transforming lives around the country and world.
From a modern open concept office to healthy kale snacks in the kitchen, Dr. Axe is a laid back, fast paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged. We are a collaborative and close-knit team and have random acts of team-wide fun including The Escape Game, Top Golf, and the random pinata at the summer cookout.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Unlimited paid time off is a given, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Dr. Axe products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is you, we'd love to hear from you! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)