Get Real Holdings
Job Title: Inventory Control Specialist
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Job status: Full-time (M-F 6AM – 3PM)
Reports to: Operations Manager
Resume and cover letter required for consideration.
Overview: At Get Real Holdings (getrealholdings.com), together with our affiliated companies, we are leading the way to restore real food nutrition to the body and vitality to our planet. We do this by offering products and services in the natural products industry, including: whole food dietary supplements, essential oils, functional beverages, patented raw materials, custom formulation services and dietary/fitness programs. Our portfolio brands include: Ancient Nutrition, DrAxe.com, Get Real Nutrition, Functional Fungi, Numa Essentials and Beyond Organic. Get Real Holdings is headquartered in North Palm Beach, Florida with offices in Nashville, TN, Arroyo Grande, CA and Mt. View, MO.
As the Inventory Control Specialist, you will join our Arroyo Grande, CA team to ensure that all inventory running through the facility is tracked, accounted for and flows efficiently resulting in our customers getting the best quality product as quickly as possible.
Not only will you be responsible for the flow of inventory, you will see firsthand how your work directly impacts the health of millions of customers nationwide!
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll ensure that adequate inventory levels are present.
- You’ll identify and optimize common inventory items.
- You’ll work with other teams including production, quality assurance, and purchasing.
- You’ll operate a forklift daily.
- You’ll receive inventory items in accordance with SOPs.
- You’ll ensure all inventory is properly marked and stored.
- You’ll complete data entries for all receiving.
- You’ll pull and stage materials for production usage.
- You’ll track and report material usage.
- You’ll ensure that inventory counts are completed regularly and in a timely manner.
- You’ll audit the facility’s entire inventory on a regular basis and provide reports to management.
- You’ll file claims with manufacturers or sellers when defective goods are found in the inventory.
- You’ll maintain inventory areas, keeping them organized and clean.
- You’ll keep up with changing technologies such as computer software.
- You’ll perform other tasks as needed to facilitate adherence to the production schedule.
- High school diploma with previous inventory experience or college degree
- Previous inventory control experience is preferred.
- Accounting experience is a plus
- Experience with data entry in connection with inventory.
- Familiar with ERP Software. Preference given to experience with Sage.
- Extensive experience in Excel.
- You are tech savvy. Computers, software and computer programs do not intimidate you.
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in.
- You are a self-starter who will take ownership of inventory.
- You were voted “Most Detailed” in your high school yearbook.
- You are a team player who will jump in the production line when needed.
- You have been described as an excellent communicator.
- Your friends say you are humble.
- You are coachable. You will listen, ask questions, and if at first you don’t succeed - try, try again
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Competitive paid time off is a given. We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free products and affinity programs.