Location: Franklin, TN (Greater Nashville Area)
Reports to: Operations & Logistics Manager
Start date: Immediately
At DrAxe.com, we take pride in creating the best nutritional supplements on the market. And while we have a lot of successes under our belt, we're just getting started! As the Inventory Coordinator, you will coordinate all inventory to ensure Tennessee’s fastest growing company sends our customers best quality product as quickly as possible!
Most importantly, you'll see first-hand how your work helps millions of people live healthier, richer lives.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll manage product allocations against POs, based on movement.
- You’ll track all inventory and shipments for Custom Formulation Customers (CFC).
- You’ll build out and maintain PO tracker and master calendar for CFCs.
- You’ll coordinate a shipment filing system - BOL, packing slip(s), ASN, MSDS, shippers declarations, etc.
- You’ll provide invoice & shipment information for CFCs to accounting for invoicing.
- You’ll analyze retail and direct burn rates, trends, and stock needs by location.
- You’ll develop new SKUs: create UPC barcodes within GS1.
- You’ll upload new SKU information/specs to intercompany 3PL.
- You’ll set up 3PL and handle system maintenance.
- You’ll manage day to day shipping requests.
- You’ll track contract manufacturer PO Progress and timelines.
- You’ll store all Lot movement reports from 3PLs.
- You’ll reconcile all inventory movement at month-end.
- You’ll manage all of these aspects within the Sage X3 Environment.
- Inter-site transfers
- PO Validations
- Movement allocations
- Monthly Allocation Audit
- 2 years minimum Inventory background (Warehousing inventory background required, Accounting inventory background a bonus!)
- Must be proficient in Excel/Google Sheets
- Basic knowledge of shipping operations (Freight, 3PL operations)
- Experience using Inventory control software and systems.
- Your organizational skills have made their way to you sock drawer.
- Detailed is your middle name.
- You have been described as an over communicator - you leave no room for interpretation when discussing important matters.
- You are humble.
- You are a self starter.
- You are autonomous - we are too busy to micromanage.
- You are a problem solver.
- You like working in a past paced environment with incredibly fun people
From a modern open concept office to healthy kale snacks in the kitchen, we are a laid back, fast paced place to be. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Competitive paid time off is a given and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered. We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers