Job Title: Senior Digital Media Buyer
Reports to: President
Location: Franklin, TN (Greater Nashville Area)
Job status: Full-time
At Axe Wellness, we take pride in creating some of the best product pages, content, webinars, and members areas in the world. And while we have a lot of successes under our belt, we're just getting started. As a Senior Media Buyer at Axe, you will increase revenue through measurably effective and efficient use of time.You’ll be encouraged to innovate, initiate, self-educate, and bring new ideas to the table. Essentially, you’ll be responsible for managing Facebook traffic for the #1 fastest growing company in Tennessee and 2nd-ranked natural health website in the world.
Most importantly, you'll see first hand how your work helps millions of people live healthier, richer lives.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be overseeing a large portion of Axe Wellness’s Media spend, beginning with Facebook. You’ll be responsible for tailoring the message of our company in a way that resonates with audiences. You’ll guide the creation of specific content for Facebook. You’ll guide our graphics team on the creative you need to reach new audiences. To an untrained eye it will look like you can see future, but you’ll just be data driven. You’ll be flexing your left brain and right brain daily, because this is just the person that you are.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience with managing $20k+ budgets a month with Paid Social/SEM or Media Buying
- Direct Experience with Facebook Ads
- In-depth Understanding of the Industry Terms- (ROAS, CPA, CPC, CPM)
- Comfortable with Power Editor/Adwords Editor
- Proven Track Record with successful AdCopy
- You are highly driven
- You have a strong opinion of Google Sheets vs Excel
- You are collaborative and value feedback from both peers and leadership
- You are curious - You spend time reading documentation so you know how things work and why
- You are coachable. You will listen, ask questions, and if at first you don’t succeed - try, try again
- You can pivot table in your sleep
- You have an eye for conversion - Although you’ll always test your hunches are on the money.
- When we say A/B testing you don’t look at us confused
- When you learn something, you are able to communicate it in a way that allows you to pass your knowledge onto others
A plus for
- Experience working with B2C Ecommerce Businesses
- Smartly/Nanigans Experience
- Experience with Native/Display/Youtube/Twitter/Pinterest, specifically in direct response
- Google Adwords Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
- Photoshop Experience
- Video Editing Experience
- Experience in a startup environment
- Affiliate Background
The learning curve will be steep. The speed will be a blur. But if you’re willing to put your head down and do the work, you’ll be a key member of the digital marketing team for a company transforming lives around the country and world.
From a modern open concept office to healthy kale snacks in the kitchen, Dr. Axe is laid back, fast paced place to be. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Competitive paid time off is a given and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered. We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Dr. Axe products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers