Away is looking for a Project Manager for the Brand Marketing team who will project manage company-wide, consumer-facing initiatives, including product launches and multi-faceted campaigns. This person will own budgets, timelines, and post-launch analysis. This role will report to the Director of Brand Marketing and interface regularly with the senior leadership team.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and has exceptional project planning, budgeting, and reporting skills. The company has doubled in size every few months since launching one year ago, and you will be implementing formal project management for company-wide initiatives for the first time.
What you’ll do:
- Project manage the biggest company-wide, consumer-facing initiatives including product launches and other major, cross-functional campaigns
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to create detailed project briefs, budget plans, and timelines
- Work cross functionally with finance, product development, design, marketing, retail and operations to ensure major company projects can get from idea to launch smoothly
- Work with each initiative’s business owner to finalize KPIs and define success
- Complete hindsight reporting on initiatives to understand key learnings and where we tracked versus KPI goals
- Develop smart reporting to articulate campaign impact and ROI
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree from a top tier school
- 2-4 years of experience managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience taking ownership of the successful and on time completion of major projects and confidence holding a wide array stakeholders accountable for their steps
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability explain complicated initiatives in a way a wide array of people can understand
- Exceptional planning skills with a natural ability to hold yourself accountable to timelines and budgets
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Fitness reimbursement
- Quarterly company outings
- Annual international team trips
Away (awaytravel.com) is modernizing the travel experience, beginning with your luggage, while striving to set the example for how socially conscious companies should conduct themselves. In November 2015, we launched our brand in Vogue, GQ, and USA Today, and have been featured in over 80 publications including New York Magazine, Travel + Leisure, and Wallpaper*. Away was founded by two Warby Parker alums and has raised $11M in venture funding from investors including Global Founders Capital, Forerunner Ventures, and Accel Partners.