Away is seeking an ambitious MBA Intern to join the growth marketing team. The right candidate is excited to contribute to a world-class acquisition and retention marketing program at a venture-backed consumer brand, working cross-functionally with data & insights, product management, brand marketing, and more.
This is a full-time, paid internship for Summer 2017, based out of our HQ in NoHo, New York City.
What you'll do:
- Analyze how competitors executed online and offline acquisition tactics last holiday season, and make recommendations for how that informs execution this season
- Assist retention marketing on the development of an advocacy program, including in-depth landscape analysis, planning, executional support and contributions to a strategic recommendations deck
- Work with insights and analytics leads to understand key user segments and contribute to the development and implementation of impactful and measurable customer journeys
- Produce comprehensive and prioritized recommendations that maximize business value and improve our customer experience
- Assist with ad-hoc marketing tasks and presentations as needed
Who you are:
- You have a bachelor's degree and are working towards your MBA at a top business school
- Eager to build, measure, and learn in a fast paced, high-growth environment
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills with the ability to manage priorities and workflow
Away (awaytravel.com) is modernizing the travel experience, beginning with your luggage, while striving to set the example for how socially conscious companies should conduct themselves. In November 2015, we launched our brand in Vogue, GQ, and USA Today, and have been featured in over 80 publications including New York Magazine, Travel + Leisure, and Wallpaper*. Away was founded by two Warby Parker alums and has raised $11M in venture funding from investors including Global Founders Capital, Forerunner Ventures, and Accel Partners.