Away is seeking a Supply Chain Associate to oversee end to end fulfillment for Away! This person will work with key Away vendors including freight forwarders, warehouses and shipping companies to monitor all Away products to ensure that they get into the hands of each customer smoothly and efficiently. This position will be a key member of the Operations team as it grows in 2017!
The right candidate is excited to be an early employee at a recently-launched, venture-backed lifestyle brand and is eager to take on a wide array of responsibilities. This position is based out of our headquarters in SoHo, New York City.
What you'll do:
- Oversee all freight shipments from suppliers to multiple domestic and international fulfillment centers to ensure goods are shipped and received in a timely manner
- Be the key Away contact working with multiple third party logistics partners domestically and internationally to manage all Away order fulfillment from each warehouse location
- Manage relationship with key fulfillment vendors including UPS, Fedex and USPS as well as various international shipping partners to ensure that Away is shipping products in the most efficient and cost effective ways possible
- Monitor stock status by SKU to ensure both the website and store stock is accurate - avoiding stock outs and overselling
- Be a key member in setting up the company’s ERP system to ensure that all aspects of the supply chain and fulfillment processes are considered
- Solve a wide range of fulfillment questions to ensure that everything behind the scenes runs as smoothly as possible for each and every Away customer!
Who you are
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from a top university
- 1-3 years in Management Consulting or Operations at a consumer goods company
- Thrives in a very fast paced environment that requires continual multi-tasking and prioritization
- Structured, analytical problem solver
- Love to travel (but that’s a given)
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Fitness reimbursement
- Quarterly company outings
- Annual international team trips
- Away (awaytravel.com) is modernizing the travel experience, beginning with your luggage, while striving to set the example for how socially conscious companies should conduct themselves. In November 2015, we launched our brand in Vogue, GQ, and USA Today, and have been featured in over 80 publications including New York Magazine, Travel + Leisure, and Wallpaper*. Away was founded by two Warby Parker alums and has raised $11M in venture funding from investors including Global Founders Capital, Forerunner Ventures, and Accel Partners.