This is a ground floor opportunity on the Brand Marketing team to shape the direction of the company across all facets of experiential through field marketing, PR stunts, regional/national and global events and viral campaign. This person will own the day-to-day production activities including creation, management and reconciliation of task/timelines and budgets, status meetings and calls, and overall project quality. This person is expected to take responsibility and accountability of experiential marketing by setting KPIs and measurement plans to determine success, benchmarks and value of investments.
This person will report directly to the Director of Brand Marketing and be responsible for production of detailed operational plans, including servicing and delivery schedules, on-site communications, weather preparedness, contingency planning, as well as ensuring all applicable insurance and permitting are secured. This person will own the experiential/events project process from development and production, working closely with the creative teams and managing all partners/vendors. This person will also oversee production budgets and prepare post event analysis of production for senior leadership.
- 4-6 years experience of event and promotional management experience; mix of agency and client side experienced preferred
- Program management experience; implementation and execution with excellence
- Successful track record of understanding business goals, target audiences and consumer journeys to apply strategic and creative implementation is a bonus
Who you are:
- Organized. Drafting detailed run-of-shows and contingency planning comes naturally to you.
- Detail-oriented. You’ll ensure all programs are on-brand and consistent in terms of style and voice.
- Exceptional planner. You hold yourself accountable to timelines and budget plans.
- Crisis management pro. You identify field issues and develop solutions.
- Naturally curious. You’re constantly evaluating needs across the organization to plan internal and external resourcing to execute high quality, low cost programs.
- Love to travel (but that’s a given)
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Fitness reimbursement
- Quarterly company outings
- Annual international team trips
Away (awaytravel.com) is modernizing the travel experience, beginning with your luggage, while striving to set the example for how socially conscious companies should conduct themselves. In November 2015, we launched our brand in Vogue, GQ, and USA Today, and have been featured in over 80 publications including New York Magazine, Travel + Leisure, and Wallpaper*. Away was founded by two Warby Parker alums and has raised $11M in venture funding from investors including Global Founders Capital, Forerunner Ventures, and Accel Partners.