We are seeking an Operations Assistant to help keep Away running smoothly. In this role, you will ensure that fulfillment processes are efficient and accurate and that our customers receive the highest quality Away experience. We are looking for someone who wants to make a meaningful impact on the company with their creativity, execution, and no-task-is-too-small attitude and is eager to take on an array of responsibilities - this is a great opportunity to learn the fundamentals of e-commerce! The Operations Assistant will report to the Manager of Strategic Operations.
This position is based out of our headquarters in SoHo, New York City.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Facilitate processing and execution of Artist Monogramming orders
- Monitor orders and ensure everything is shipped properly and on time
- Consistently use processes and procedures to track in-store inventory accurately and ensure inventory locations remain in stock of all SKUs at all times
- Oversee returns processing
- Work cross functionally with store and brand marketing teams to execute in store partnerships and coordinate partnership inventory
- Coordinate special projects as needed and go above and beyond to help the team in various tasks
- Do whatever it takes to give our customers the amazing Away experience they have come to expect!
WHO YOU ARE:
- 0-2 years experience
- Smart and organized
- Friendly and patient
- Detailed oriented
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and energetic environment
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Never satisfied with the status quo, always thinking "how can we do this better?"
- Eager to learn and take on new and varied responsibilities
- Hungry to take on responsibility and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Fitness reimbursement
- Quarterly company outings
- Annual international team trips
Away (awaytravel.com) is modernizing the travel experience, beginning with your luggage, while striving to set the example for how socially conscious companies should conduct themselves. In November 2015, we launched our brand in Vogue, GQ, and USA Today, and have been featured in over 80 publications including New York Magazine, Travel + Leisure, and Wallpaper*. Away was founded by two Warby Parker alums and has raised $11M in venture funding from investors including Global Founders Capital, Forerunner Ventures, and Accel Partners.