Away is a global lifestyle brand with a mission to transform travel through products and content that inspire people to get away more.
Want to help us transform the travel experience? As a company that values diversity, equity, and inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for this opportunity. We’re creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global and diverse, so we’re building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, anti-racism training, and bias prevention initiatives, we’re building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional and physical space to bring their authentic selves to work.
Senior Manager, Creative Integration
We’re looking for an ambitious, proactive, and hardworking Senior Manager, Creative Integration, to manage the development of impactful and compelling creative across all brand touchpoints with a primary focus in content development across all our digital channels. This position will be responsible for championing a collaborative process from concept to completion while fostering an environment for great creative work to thrive. Acting as a strategic, detail-oriented and highly organized partner to the internal creative team and various stakeholders across the business, this role is accountable for ensuring all work is developed on time, on brief, and on-brand. This role will be responsible for partnering closely with our social channels and EComm team to ensure that a steady and strategic inbound of new creative content is delivered on a frequent cadence; so too must this role ensure that all work consistently elevates the brand and ensures commercial revenue targets through dynamic storytelling. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work across multiple projects simultaneously is a must.
This role reports to our Director of Creative Integration and will work from our headquarters in SoHo, NY.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the day-to-day execution of all digital creative initiatives, including (but not limited to) a frequent cadence of content development for all digital channels, multi-platform creative campaigns supporting product launches, as well as performance marketing-led initiatives, e-commerce photo shoots, digital product design, innovative in-store experiences, and more
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional relationships with key partners throughout the company—such as Brand Marketing, Growth Marketing, Product Development, Social, Community, CX, Business Development, Web and Retail
- Lead the kick-off of every project with clearly defined objectives, deliverables, and delivery dates
- Be the gatekeeper and project lead for strategically planning out and executing on channel content needs for each quarter in collaboration with Growth, EComm, and the Production Team
- Assist in creative team resourcing and support project prioritization and assignment across the entire team
- Create and maintain end-to-end timelines for all creative projects, track major milestones and clearly communicate and escalate risks in a timely manner
- Become familiar with the marketing calendar and quarterly objectives, reviewing all briefs to ensure the strategy is clear and business context is shared
- Review all creative work and deliverables with a detailed and strategic eye to ensure they’re error-free, on-brand, and align with the goals of the brief
- Represent Creative in various cross-functional meetings—marketing kick-offs, briefs, cross-functional department touch-bases, and more
Who you are:
- 4-6 years experience in creative, account, or project management—either at a creative agency or in-house brand with a focus on digital content and social development
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented—able to manage multiple moving pieces, projects and meet deadlines, all while striving for excellence
- Both creative and business-minded. You know how to talk to both sides of the table
- Able to effectively work with numerous departments and working styles and eager to develop a clear understanding of how to present and share information across different teams
- Have the passion, energy, and drive to deliver the best work in the industry and be able to provide knowledge-backed support of said creative, always
- Experience working across multiple platforms—such as print, digital, photo, and video
You’ll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. You’ll have generous PTO to explore new places and access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And once you’re here for three years, you’ll earn a sabbatical and a bonus to take a well-deserved trip.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), tax savings plans for retirement, dependent care, commuter benefits, generous and inclusive parental leave, and a kitchen stocked with organic snacks and coffee.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We’re creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global and diverse, so we’re building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, our new office in downtown Manhattan, and more, we’re building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional and physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table, and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…! You can bring your dog to work. We organize ways to give back to our local communities.
Away is a global lifestyle brand with a mission to transform travel through products and content that inspire people to get away more. The company launched in 2016 with one perfectly designed carry-on and has since expanded to offer an array of luggage and travel essentials built for the modern traveler. Headquartered in New York City, with teams in London and Toronto, Away currently ships products to over 35 countries around the world. Away has been named one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies” and has been recognized on TIME’s list of “Best Inventions.” To learn more, visit awaytravel.com.
Away is dedicated to hiring a diverse workplace that celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information or disability.
Away is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.