We are a global lifestyle brand built on transforming the travel experience. In support of our mission, we are seeking a Finance Systems Analyst to join our Information Systems team.
Our Information Systems team drives the business forward by creating, selecting, and implementing the right tools and technologies to streamline and automate our retail and back-end business operations. We are a team of passionate technology experts who help cross-functional teams understand technology capabilities and limitations and determine how they can be implemented to improve productivity, solve pain points, and achieve our business goals.
Want to help us transform the travel industry? The ideal candidate will have had experience in supporting an implementation of D365 F&O systems and will assist the configuration of the solution based on business requirements. You will report into Director, Information Systems and this position will be based in our Soho office.
As a company that values inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for this position.
What You'll Do:
- Provide functional/technical support in Finance (GL, AP, AR, Cash & Bank, FA, Budgeting, etc.) areas
- Assist in FIT/GAP analysis and provide customization/workaround solution recommendations in order to achieve the desired business objectives on the proposed requirements
- Participate and provide support in all phases of System implementation (Planning, Software Selection, Solution design, development, testing & user training)
- Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training business users to successfully utilize technology platform
- Troubleshoot issues in the platform and between various applications
- Conduct system demo’s and recommend appropriate system configurations
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft AX /D365 Solutions
- 2+ years of experience with D365 Finance modules
- Completed at least two full life cycle system implementations
- Programming skills (including X++, C#, .NET, SQL, etc.)
- Team player with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Passionate about transforming travel (but that’s a given!)
- Bachelors degree, similar field of study, or equivalent practical experience
You’ll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. You’ll have four weeks of PTO to explore new places and access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And once you’re here for three years, you’ll earn a sabbatical and a bonus to take a well-deserved trip.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer 401(k) match, insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), tax savings plans for retirement, generous and inclusive parental leave, dependent care, commuter benefits, reimbursements to incentivize you to work out, and a kitchen stocked with snacks and coffee.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We’re creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global and diverse, so we’re building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups and inclusion training, we’re building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional and physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…! You can bring your dog to work. We’ll give you money every month to grab coffee with coworkers. We have weekly team lunches and regular happy hours. We also organize monthly opportunities to give back to our local communities.
Launched in 2016 by co-founders Steph Korey and Jen Rubio, Away is a global lifestyle brand with a mission to transform travel. By selling directly to customers both online and through retail stores, Away is able to eliminate retailer mark up and offer high quality, thoughtfully designed luggage and travel essentials without driving up the price. In just under four years, Away has already been twice named one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” and one of TIME’s “50 Most Genius Companies”. Away is headquartered in New York City, with offices in London and Sydney. To learn more, visit awaytravel.com.
Away is dedicated to hiring a diverse workplace that celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information or disability.
Away is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.