We are a global lifestyle brand built on transforming the travel experience. In support of our mission, we are seeking a Creative Services Manager to join our Creative Services team.
Our Creative Services team develops and executes strategy to create impactful moments across all customer touchpoints driven by an influential creative vision. Our team intakes and evaluates all creative briefs before formally briefing the creative team. We also manage the entirety of creative development from inception to execution.
Want to help us transform the travel industry? The ideal candidate will be passionate, proactive, and hardworking. This agency-like role is responsible for the day-to-day coordination of creative campaigns and projects—from inception to on-time completion. Acting as the connective tissue between our internal creative team and various key stakeholders throughout the company, Creative Services does not just manage projects but also fosters an environment for great creative work to thrive while upholding our high brand standards. You will report into our Associate Director of Creative Services, and this position will be based in our headquarters in SoHo, NYC.
As a company that values inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for this position.
What you’ll do:
- Assist the Associate Director of Creative Services in the day-to-day management of all creative initiatives—including large scale, multi-platform creative campaigns, partnership and product launch assets, experiential deliverables, web assets, product design, packaging, and more.
- Ensure effective cross-functional communication between the Creative team and other teams throughout the company—such as Growth, Social, Product Development, Web Partnerships, and Experiential.
- Ensure collaborative creative concepting and routing between the different Creative teams to ensure all deliverables are strategically and visually cohesive.
- Review all creative materials with a detailed and strategic eye to ensure they’re error-free, on-brand and align with the goals of the brief.
- Own timeline management alongside Production to ensure initiatives are on-time and key stakeholders are looped in at the right points.
- Work closely with Production on budget management to help facilitate the best work within outlined costs.
- Assist the Creative team in prep for creative reviews and meetings—including printing and boarding materials, ensuring the right people are in attendance and clear notes are taken.
- Represent Creative in various cross-functional meetings—such as timeline reviews, marketing kick-offs, department touch-bases, and more.
- Partner with external agencies on various assignments, acting as liaison with meeting coordination, asset delivery, and more.
Who you are:
- 4-6 years experience in creative or account management—either at a creative agency or brand.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented—able to manage multiple moving pieces and retain a lot of information at once, all while striving for excellence.
- Be creative and business-minded and know how to talk to both sides of the table.
- Able to effectively work with numerous departments and working styles and eager to develop a clear understanding of how to present and share information across the different teams.
- Have the energy and drive to deliver the best work in the industry and be adaptable to time and budget constraints.
- Experience working across multiple platforms—such as print, digital, photo, and video.
- Bachelors degree, similar field of study, or equivalent practical experience
You’ll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. You’ll have four weeks of PTO to explore new places and access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And once you’re here for three years, you’ll earn a sabbatical and a bonus to take a well-deserved trip.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer 401(k) match, insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), tax savings plans for retirement, generous and inclusive parental leave, dependent care, commuter benefits, reimbursements to incentivize you to work out, and a kitchen stocked with snacks and coffee.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We’re creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global and diverse, so we’re building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups and inclusion training, we’re building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional and physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…! You can bring your dog to work. We’ll give you money every month to grab coffee with coworkers. We have weekly team lunches and regular happy hours. We also organize monthly opportunities to give back to our local communities.
Launched in 2016 by co-founders Steph Korey and Jen Rubio, Away is a global lifestyle brand with a mission to transform travel. By selling directly to customers both online and through retail stores, Away is able to eliminate retailer mark up and offer high quality, thoughtfully designed luggage and travel essentials without driving up the price. In just under four years, Away has already been twice named one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” and one of TIME’s “50 Most Genius Companies”. Away is headquartered in New York City, with offices in London and Sydney. To learn more, visit awaytravel.com.
Away is dedicated to hiring a diverse workplace that celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information or disability.
Away is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.