Away is seeking a Systems Analyst to join our Information Systems team. We are a global lifestyle brand that is on a mission to create thoughtful products designed to make travel more seamless. In support of our mission, the ideal candidate will have had experience with direct-to-consumer technologies such as Point-Of-Sale, CRM, OMS, etc. to support our Retail & Omnichannel initiatives. The ideal candidate will play a significant role in designing technical solutions in this space. This role will report into the Director, Information Systems and be based in our SoHo headquarters.
As a company that values inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for this position.
What You'll Do:
- Support the implementation of our new Global POS system
- Works directly with cross-functional business teams to elicit functional & technical requirements
- Responsible for managing internal change requests and external vendor tickets
- Conduct system demo’s and recommend appropriate system configurations
- Assist in FIT/GAP analysis and provide customization/workaround solution recommendations in order to achieve the desired business objectives on the proposed requirements
- Participate and provide support in all phases of System implementation (Planning, Software Selection, Solution design, development, testing & user training)
- Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training business users to successfully utilize technology platform
- Provide technical support in the areas of POS, CRM and OMS etc
- Troubleshoot issues in the platform and between various applications
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in DTC platforms such as POS, OMS, CRM
- 3+ years of experience with POS similar to Microsoft D365, Sap GK
- Experience implementing omnichannel solutions in retail industry
- Programming skills (including X++, C#, .NET, SQL, etc.)
- Data management package REST API
- Hard working with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Passionate about travel (but that’s a given!)
You’ll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. You’ll have generous PTO to explore new places and access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And once you’re here for three years, you’ll earn a sabbatical and a bonus to take a well-deserved trip.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), tax savings plans for retirement, dependent care, commuter benefits, reimbursements to incentivize you to work out, generous and inclusive parental leave, and a kitchen stocked with organic snacks and coffee.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We’re creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global and diverse, so we’re building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, our new office in downtown Manhattan, and more, we’re building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional and physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table, and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…! You can bring your dog to work. We’ll give you money every month to grab coffee with coworkers. We have weekly team lunches and regular happy hours. We organize ways to give back to our local communities.
Away (www.awaytravel.com) is a modern lifestyle brand creating thoughtful products designed to transform travel
Since our launch in February 2016, we have become one of the fastest growing consumer brands in the world. We have sold millions of travel products, grown from a team of four to over 250, expanded shipping to nearly 40 countries, opened seven stores across two countries, and launched several new products and experiences that are inspiring more people to travel the world. And we know that’s just the beginning!
In just over three years, we have already been twice named one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” one of TIME’s “50 Most Genius Companies,” one of LinkedIn's "Top Startups," and a Forbes “Next Billion Dollar Startup.” We have also raised more than $156M in total equity funding to fuel our next phase of growth.
Today, we’re expanding into new travel product categories including apparel, wellness and lifestyle accessories as well as investing in the growth of physical retail in the US and abroad--with the plan to open 50 new stores in the next three years. Sound like something you want to be part of? We’re hiring!