Away is seeking an ERP Technical Solutions Architect to join our Information Systems the team. We are a global lifestyle brand that is on a mission to create thoughtful products designed to make travel more seamless. In support of our mission, the ideal candidate will have a proven track record of providing technical and architectural guidance on implementation, upgrade & on-going support of ERP platform. You will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing & administering complex technical solutions. This role will report to the Director, Information Systems and be based in our SoHo headquarters.
As a company that values inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for this position.
What You'll Do:
- Support in development and administration of ERP system
- Act as solution advisor during data migration, development, testing and deployment phases
- Identify issues/changes and recommend best practices on developing enhancements, customizations and solutions based on business requirements
- Provide day-to-day technical support through issue resolutions
- Perform FIT/GAP analysis on the requirements with standard out of the box functionality and suggest alternative solutions where there is a gap
- Perform system configuration/solution design by optimizing features and minimizing operational risks
- Create and oversee data migration strategy from other applications/legacy systems to ERP system
- Provide technical guidance and perform code reviews to ensure the solutions are designed as per business requirements
- Lead meetings with functional teams and technical teams to ensure the quality and timely delivery of the solutions
- Perform full lifecycle application development in ERP including configuration, coding, unit testing, code walk-throughs, debugging and coding
- Mentor other developers and business analysts to expand the technical knowledge and expertise within the team
Who You Are:
- 5+ years experience as a technical architect in ERP platforms similar to Microsoft (AX/D365) or Sap S4 Hana or Netsuite
- 3+ years of experience in full lifecycle ERP implementations
- Experience architecting at least 3-4 ERP projects
- Programming skills (including X++, C#, .NET, SQL, etc.)
- Data management package REST API
- Experience with an iPaaS or ESB (like Dell Boomi, Mulesoft)
- Experience with business process mapping and tools
- Hard working with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Passionate about travel (but that’s a given!)
You’ll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. You’ll have generous PTO to explore new places and access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And once you’re here for three years, you’ll earn a sabbatical and a bonus to take a well-deserved trip.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), tax savings plans for retirement, dependent care, commuter benefits, reimbursements to incentivize you to work out, generous and inclusive parental leave, and a kitchen stocked with organic snacks and coffee.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We’re creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global and diverse, so we’re building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, our new office in downtown Manhattan, and more, we’re building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional and physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table, and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…! You can bring your dog to work. We’ll give you money every month to grab coffee with coworkers. We have weekly team lunches and regular happy hours. We organize ways to give back to our local communities.
Away (www.awaytravel.com) is a modern lifestyle brand creating thoughtful products designed to transform travel
Since our launch in February 2016, we have become one of the fastest growing consumer brands in the world. We have sold millions of travel products, grown from a team of four to over 250, expanded shipping to nearly 40 countries, opened seven stores across two countries, and launched several new products and experiences that are inspiring more people to travel the world. And we know that’s just the beginning!
In just over three years, we have already been twice named one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” one of TIME’s “50 Most Genius Companies,” one of LinkedIn's "Top Startups," and a Forbes “Next Billion Dollar Startup.” We have also raised more than $156M in total equity funding to fuel our next phase of growth.
Today, we’re expanding into new travel product categories including apparel, wellness and lifestyle accessories as well as investing in the growth of physical retail in the US and abroad--with the plan to open 50 new stores in the next three years. Sound like something you want to be part of? We’re hiring!