We are seeking a Customer Experience Associate to represent the Away brand by providing best-in-class support and managing relationships throughout the inquiry, order, and delivery process.The right candidate is excited to be one of the first employees at a new venture-backed consumer brand and is eager to take on an array of responsibilities.
What you'll do:
- Act as the voice of the Away brand on the front lines with customers
- Deliver awe-inspiring customer service over the phone, email and live chat
- Manage customer relationships efficiently and effectively
- Capture customer insights and work across marketing, tech, design, and product teams to improve the overall customer experience
- Think creatively about ways in which we can optimize each customer’s experience
- Update and communicate weekly and monthly metrics
- Contribute in other areas of the business as they evolve - things move quickly and are always changing!
Who you are:
- Entrepreneurially minded
- Smart and organized
- Friendly and patient
- Hard working with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Never satisfied with the status quo, always thinking "how can we do this better?"
- Eager to learn and take on new and varied responsibilities
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Fitness reimbursement
- Quarterly company outings
- Annual international team trips
Away (awaytravel.com) is modernizing the travel experience, beginning with your luggage, while striving to set the example for how socially conscious companies should conduct themselves. In November 2015, we launched our brand in Vogue, GQ, and USA Today, and have been featured in over 80 publications including New York Magazine, Travel + Leisure, and Wallpaper*. Away was founded by two Warby Parker alums and has raised $2.5M in venture funding led by Forerunner Ventures and Accel Partners.