We’re looking for a passionate, proactive, and hardworking Creative Services Supervisor to shepherd the execution of flawless creative in an ambitious environment. This agency-like role is responsible for brief through to execution of all creative projects. Acting as the connective tissue between our Creative team and various key stakeholders throughout the company, Creative Services does not just project manage, but they also foster an environment for great creative work to thrive all while upholding our high brand standards.
This role reports to our Director of Creative Services and will work from our headquarters in SoHo, NY.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the Director of Creative Services in the day-to-day management of all creative initiatives—including large scale, multi-platform creative campaigns, partnership and product launches, experiential initiatives, web assets, product design, packaging, company initiatives and more.
- Responsible for ensuring effective cross-functional communication between the Creative team and other teams throughout the company—such as Growth, Social, Product Development, Web, Partnerships, Retail and Experiential.
- Ensure collaborative creative concepting and routing between the different Creative teams to ensure all deliverables are strategically and visually cohesive.
- Provide clear and actionable creative feedback to team, distilling information from cross functional partners and stakeholders.
- Review all creative materials with a detailed and strategic eye to ensure they’re error-free, on-brand and align with the goals of the brief.
- Own timeline management alongside Production to ensure initiatives are on-time and key stakeholders are looped in at the right points.
- Work closely with Production on budget management to help facilitate the best work within outlined costs.
- Support the Creative team in prep for creative reviews and meetings—including printing and boarding materials, ensuring the right people are in attendance and clear notes are taken.
- Represent Creative in various cross-functional meetings—such as timeline reviews, marketing kick-offs, department touch-bases and more.
- Partner with external agencies on various assignments.
Who you are:
- 7+ years experience in Creative or Account Management—either at a creative agency or brand.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented—able to manage multiple moving pieces and retain a lot of information at once, all while striving for excellence and knowing the best way to manage up.
- Both creative and business-minded and know how to talk to both sides of the table.
- Able to effectively work with numerous departments and working styles and eager to develop a clear understanding of how to present and share information across the different teams.
- Have the energy and drive to deliver the best work in the industry and an adaptability to a range of time and budget constraints.
- Experienced working across multiple platforms—such as print, digital, photo and video
- Natural problem solver, always thinking about creative solutions.
- Comfortable managing projects autonomously with little oversight from Director of Creative Services, acting as their proxy when necessary.
You’ll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We believe that getting away changes your understanding of the world around you. You’ll have generous PTO to explore new places and access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And after three years with Away, you’ll earn a sabbatical and a bonus to take an additional well-deserved trip.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. As a global company, our benefits and perks vary by region, but they align with our commitment to support our employees’ wellbeing both inside and outside of work. We offer insurance coverage, financial contributions for retirement, generous and inclusive parental leave, and a kitchen stocked with snacks and coffee to keep you fueled throughout the day.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to
- do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs and grow your career along the way.
- We’re creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global and diverse, so we’re building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, company-wide trainings, and events, we’re building an inclusive environment where people can bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent and impact our team brings to the table, and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more… Dogs in the office, complimentary coffee with coworkers, weekly team lunches, quarterly team outings, and organized volunteer opportunities to give back to our local communities!
Away (www.awaytravel.com) is a modern lifestyle brand creating thoughtful products designed to transform travel.
Since our launch in February 2016, we have become one of the fastest growing consumer brands in the world. We have sold millions of travel products, grown from a team of four to over 250, expanded shipping to nearly 40 countries, opened seven stores across two countries, and launched several new products and experiences that are inspiring more people to travel the world. And we know that’s just the beginning!
In just over three years, we have already been twice named one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” one of TIME’s “50 Most Genius Companies,” and a Forbes “Next Billion Dollar Startup.” We have also raised more than $156M in total equity funding to fuel our next phase of growth.
Today, we’re expanding into new travel product categories including apparel, wellness and lifestyle accessories as well as investing in the growth of physical retail in the US and abroad--with the plan to open 50 new stores in the next three years. Sound like something you want to be part of? We’re hiring!