Away is seeking a Senior Associate, Influencer Marketing to support international influencer marketing initiatives at Away. This role will bring to life the end-to-end influencer marketing plan, from target strategy to seeding to final delivery, as we continue to expand the brand’s global footprint. This individual will be a critical lead, helping us better understand market nuances and source assets that spotlight the product offerings in a locally relevant way. An ideal candidate understands the power of influencer marketing as a lever to drive awareness, conversion, and loyalty with our customers, anticipates cross functional needs, and embraces data as a tool to unlock creativity. The role reports to the Senior Manager, Influencer Marketing and is based in our SoHo, New York Headquarters.
As a company that values inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for this position.
What You'll Do:
- Owner of all international influencer partnerships associated with your initiatives with the goal of building and nurturing these relationships.
- Collaborate on strategy and execution of always on content, campaigns, product launches and collaborations.
- End-to-end project management associated with these programs.
- Drive brand affinity, awareness, and traffic through influencer partnerships and media programs.
- Seeking influencers to build out our Ambassador program.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams so that they have influencer content to incorporate into their international channel executions.
- Push forward our key performance metric agenda, leveraging data and insights to evaluate relationships and opportunities for growth.
- Stay on top of culturally-relevant brands globally to help develop new ideas for engaging content across social.
Who You Are:
- Have 2-4 years of relevant working experience; prior exposure to influencer marketing either on the brand or agency side preferred.
- Interest in learning about international markets.
- Incredibly personable and someone an influencer would enjoy working with.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented given the volume of relationships and markets you will be managing.
- Comfortable working with data to draw conclusions.
- You are able to report on what’s working and what’s not so we can consistently iterate and optimize.
- Customer obsessed—you understand our customers and how to connect with them through the lens of an external source.
- Can identify the right mix of partners who drive scale and develop content that is brand elevating.
- Have a pulse on culture and interesting external influencer content executions.
- Hard working with a "no task is too small" attitude.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Passionate about travel (but that’s a given!).
You’ll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We believe that getting away changes your understanding of the world around you. You’ll have generous PTO to explore new places and access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And after three years with Away, you’ll earn a sabbatical and a bonus to take an additional well-deserved trip.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. As a global company, our benefits and perks vary by region, but they align with our commitment to support our employees’ wellbeing both inside and outside of work. We offer insurance coverage, financial contributions for retirement, generous and inclusive parental leave, and a kitchen stocked with snacks and coffee to keep you fueled throughout the day.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs and grow your career along the way.
- We’re creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global and diverse, so we’re building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, company-wide trainings, and events, we’re building an inclusive environment where people can bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent and impact our team brings to the table, and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more… Dogs in the office, complimentary coffee with coworkers, weekly team lunches, quarterly team outings, and organized volunteer opportunities to give back to our local communities!
Away (www.awaytravel.com) is a modern lifestyle brand creating thoughtful products designed to transform travel.
Since our launch in February 2016, we have become one of the fastest growing consumer brands in the world. We have sold millions of travel products, grown from a team of four to over 250, expanded shipping to nearly 40 countries, opened seven stores across two countries, and launched several new products and experiences that are inspiring more people to travel the world. And we know that’s just the beginning!
In just over three years, we have already been twice named one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” one of TIME’s “50 Most Genius Companies,” and a Forbes “Next Billion Dollar Startup.” We have also raised more than $156M in total equity funding to fuel our next phase of growth.
Today, we’re expanding into new travel product categories including apparel, wellness and lifestyle accessories as well as investing in the growth of physical retail in the US and abroad--with the plan to open 50 new stores in the next three years. Sound like something you want to be part of? We’re hiring!