Our Talent Acquisition team plays a key role in our transition from scrappy startup to global organization. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support the Talent Acquisition team by exercising ownership over a multitude of interview calendars, ensuring data consistency across our various internal systems, and helping to create an amazing interview experience for candidates. As a member of the People, Process & Culture team, you must be a close listener and problem-solver with a strong customer-service orientation.
This role reports directly into our Head of Talent Acquisition and is based out of our office in SoHo, NYC.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with hiring managers to own candidate scheduling and maintain an efficient pipeline throughout the hiring process
- Facilitate and maintain an amazing end-to-end candidate experience
- Maintain and optimize our applicant tracking system with the help of the Talent Acquisition team
- Manage internal Talent Acquisition projects and workflows
- Aid in facilitating our internal employee referral program
- Assist with phone screens and resume review as necessary
- Partner with key stakeholders to help develop best practices across Talent Acquisition functions
Who you are:
- You have 1-2 years of experience in Talent Acquisition/Recruiting
- Experience in a coordinating or client facing role
- Excited to contribute to creating a best in class candidate experience
- Demonstrated interest in Talent Acquisition
- Effective communicator and eager to learn
- ”No task too small” attitude
- Passionate about building teams that are excited about the work they do
You’ll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. You’ll have flexible PTO to explore new places and access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And once you’re here for three years, you’ll earn a sabbatical and a bonus to take a well-deserved trip.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), tax savings plans for retirement, dependent care, commuter benefits, monthly reimbursements to incentivize you to work out, generous and inclusive parental leave, and a kitchen stocked with organic snacks and coffee.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We’re creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global and diverse, so we’re building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, our new office in downtown Manhattan, and more, we’re building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional and physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table, and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more. You can bring your dog to work. We’ll give you money every month to grab coffee with coworkers. We have weekly team breakfasts and regular happy hours. We organize ways to give back to our local communities.
Away (www.awaytravel.com) is a modern lifestyle brand creating thoughtful products designed to transform travel.
Since our launch in February 2016, we have become one of the fastest growing consumer brands in the world. We have sold millions of travel products, grown from a team of four to over 250, expanded shipping to nearly 40 countries, opened seven stores across two countries, and launched several new products and experiences that are inspiring more people to travel the world. And we know that’s just the beginning!
In just over three years, we have already been twice named one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” one of TIME’s “50 Most Genius Companies,” and a Forbes “Next Billion Dollar Startup.” We have also raised more than $156M in total equity funding to fuel our next phase of growth.
Today, we’re expanding into new travel product categories including apparel, wellness and lifestyle accessories as well as investing in the growth of physical retail in the US and abroad--with the plan to open 50 new stores in the next three years. Sound like something you want to be part of? We’re hiring!