Away is seeking an Associate Manager of Referral Marketing to join our Retention Marketing team. In this role you will be responsible for developing, implementing and advancing the advocacy programs in support of customer retention and customer lifetime value. If you are looking for a highly impactful role that is central to driving customer lifetime value, this is the right role for you. This position is based out of our headquarters in SoHo, New York City and reports to the Director of Retention Marketing.
What You'll Do:
- Develop proactive analyses related to retention marketing initiatives and programs in order to drive the business forward
- Oversee our referral program expansion, including launching new tests and initiatives to increase program awareness and advocacy
- Report on referral program performance and continue to optimize driving growth
- Develop a robust offline testing strategy with the goal of encouraging customer repeat behavior and measuring efficiency
- Work closely with Customer Insights team to gain a deeper understanding of customer segments across our domestic and international audiences, leveraging insights to increase engagement across retention programs
- Support development of advocacy program initiatives with robust research and analysis around our customer cohorts
- Work closely with our CX and Community Management teams to develop new strategies for engaging our most loyal customers in a cross-functional setting
Who You Are:
- You have 4-5 years of experience in a retention related role
- Experience supporting a B2C referral program preferred
- You have strong analytical skills and experience in modeling
- You’re highly organized and can seamlessly manage multiple conversations and timelines
- You’re a self starter and critical thinker who’s comfortable with problem solving on the fly in a goal oriented environment
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You love to travel (but that's a given)
You’ll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We believe that getting away changes your understanding of the world around you. You’ll have generous PTO to explore new places and access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And after three years with Away, you’ll earn a sabbatical and a bonus to take an additional well-deserved trip.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. As a global company, our benefits and perks vary by region, but they align with our commitment to support our employees’ wellbeing both inside and outside of work. We offer insurance coverage, financial contributions for retirement, generous and inclusive parental leave, and a kitchen stocked with snacks and coffee to keep you fueled throughout the day.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to
- do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs and grow your career along the way.
- We’re creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global and diverse, so we’re building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, company-wide trainings, and events, we’re building an inclusive environment where people can bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent and impact our team brings to the table, and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more… Dogs in the office, complimentary coffee with coworkers, weekly team lunches, quarterly team outings, and organized volunteer opportunities to give back to our local communities!
Away (www.awaytravel.com) is a modern lifestyle brand creating thoughtful products designed to transform travel.
Since our launch in February 2016, we have become one of the fastest growing consumer brands in the world. We have sold millions of travel products, grown from a team of four to over 250, expanded shipping to nearly 40 countries, opened seven stores across two countries, and launched several new products and experiences that are inspiring more people to travel the world. And we know that’s just the beginning!
In just over three years, we have already been twice named one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” one of TIME’s “50 Most Genius Companies,” and a Forbes “Next Billion Dollar Startup.” We have also raised more than $156M in total equity funding to fuel our next phase of growth.
Today, we’re expanding into new travel product categories including apparel, wellness and lifestyle accessories as well as investing in the growth of physical retail in the US and abroad--with the plan to open 50 new stores in the next three years. Sound like something you want to be part of? We’re hiring!