Away is seeking an E-commerce Coordinator to help manage day-to-day site maintenance, site merchandising, and product launches. We are a global lifestyle brand that is on a mission to create thoughtful products designed to make travel more seamless. In support of our mission, the ideal candidate will be working closely with the Digital teams, along with internal cross-functional business owners to produce digital projects from the development phase to launch. The right candidate is a fast-paced and detail-oriented individual who is eager to learn and take on a wide array of responsibilities. You will report into the VP, Engineering and be based in our SoHo headquarters.
As a company that values inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for this position.
What You’ll Do:
- Work as a member of the E-commerce team to manage campaigns and product launches, from concept through development, delivery, launch, and post-launch optimization
- Serve as a main point of contact for triaging bugs and escalating to the engineering team when necessary
- Analyze site KPIs, customer feedback and other data to identify opportunities to improve conversion rate and drive revenue growth across product categories
- Collaborate with internal business owners on projects that contribute to business objectives (including Creative, UX, Growth Marketing, CX, Engineering, etc.)
- Work as a member of the Digital team to conceive initiatives that improve both individual and team efficiency
- Ensure customer experiences is seamless throughout the funnel
- Be responsible for maintenance and overall quality of Away’s website
Who You Are:
- 2-4 years of experience in an e-commerce environment. Prior startup experience highly preferred
- Experience with e-commerce platforms (Solidus, Magento, Shopify, etc.)
- Familiarity with CMS tools (Contentful, Wordpress, etc.)
- Experience with QA process, including initiating, reviewing, and triaging bugs
- You have experience with project management tools (JIRA, Asana, etc.)
- Hard working with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Passionate about travel (but that’s a given!)
You’ll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We believe that getting away changes your understanding of the world around you. You’ll have generous PTO to explore new places and access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And after three years with Away, you’ll earn a sabbatical and a bonus to take an additional well-deserved trip.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. As a global company, our benefits and perks vary by region, but they align with our commitment to support our employees’ wellbeing both inside and outside of work. We offer insurance coverage, financial contributions for retirement, generous and inclusive parental leave, and a kitchen stocked with snacks and coffee to keep you fueled throughout the day.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs and grow your career along the way.
- We’re creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global and diverse, so we’re building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, company-wide trainings, and events, we’re building an inclusive environment where people can bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent and impact our team brings to the table, and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more… Dogs in the office, complimentary coffee with coworkers, weekly team lunches, quarterly team outings, and organized volunteer opportunities to give back to our local communities!
Away (www.awaytravel.com) is a modern lifestyle brand creating thoughtful products designed to transform travel.
Since our launch in February 2016, we have become one of the fastest growing consumer brands in the world. We have sold millions of travel products, grown from a team of four to over 250, expanded shipping to nearly 40 countries, opened seven stores across two countries, and launched several new products and experiences that are inspiring more people to travel the world. And we know that’s just the beginning!
In just over three years, we have already been twice named one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” one of TIME’s “50 Most Genius Companies,” and a Forbes “Next Billion Dollar Startup.” We have also raised more than $156M in total equity funding to fuel our next phase of growth.
Today, we’re expanding into new travel product categories including apparel, wellness and lifestyle accessories as well as investing in the growth of physical retail in the US and abroad--with the plan to open 50 new stores in the next three years. Sound like something you want to be part of? We’re hiring!