We are a global lifestyle brand built on transforming the travel experience. In support of our mission, we are seeking an E-Commerce Coordinator join our Digital Product team.
Our Digital Product team crafts seamless digital experiences that educate, connect, and inspire a community of travelers. We immerse ourselves in the behaviors of our customers, users, and business teams to create experiences that not only meet their needs, but also push boundaries digitally.
Want to help us transform the travel industry? The ideal candidate will help manage day-to-day site maintenance, site merchandising, and product launches. We are a global lifestyle brand that is on a mission to create thoughtful products designed to make travel more seamless. You will work closely with the Digital Product and Engineering teams, along with internal cross-functional business owners to produce digital projects from the development phase to launch. The right candidate is a fast-paced and detail-oriented individual who is eager to learn and take on a wide array of responsibilities. You will report into the VP, Engineering and be based in our SoHo headquarters.
As a company that values inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for this position.
What You’ll Do:
- Work as a member of the E-commerce team to manage campaigns and product launches, from concept through development, delivery, launch, and post-launch optimization
- Serve as a main point of contact for triaging bugs and escalating to the engineering team when necessary
- Analyze site KPIs, customer feedback and other data to identify opportunities to improve conversion rate and drive revenue growth across product categories
- Collaborate with internal business owners on projects that contribute to business objectives (including Creative, UX, Growth Marketing, CX, Engineering, etc.)
- Work as a member of the Digital team to conceive initiatives that improve both individual and team efficiency
- Ensure customer experiences is seamless throughout the funnel
- Be responsible for maintenance and overall quality of Away’s website
Who You Are:
- 2-4 years of experience in an e-commerce environment. Prior startup experience highly preferred
- Experience with e-commerce platforms (Solidus, Magento, Shopify, etc.)
- Familiarity with CMS tools (Contentful, Wordpress, etc.)
- Experience with QA process, including initiating, reviewing, and triaging bugs
- You have experience with project management tools (JIRA, Asana, etc.)
- Hard working with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Passionate about travel (but that’s a given!)
- Education requirements didn’t limit the career of our co-founder Jen Rubio, and it won't limit your opportunities at Away either. We do not restrict our application pool based on education degrees, if you have strong professional experience, we want you to apply!
You’ll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. You’ll have four weeks of PTO to explore new places and access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And once you’re here for three years, you’ll earn a sabbatical and a bonus to take a well-deserved trip.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer 401(k) match, insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), tax savings plans for retirement, generous and inclusive parental leave, dependent care, commuter benefits, reimbursements to incentivize you to work out, and a kitchen stocked with snacks and coffee.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We’re creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global and diverse, so we’re building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups and inclusion training, we’re building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional and physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…! You can bring your dog to work. We’ll give you money every month to grab coffee with coworkers. We have weekly team lunches and regular happy hours. We also organize monthly opportunities to give back to our local communities.
Launched in 2016 by co-founders Steph Korey and Jen Rubio, Away is a global lifestyle brand with a mission to transform travel. By selling directly to customers both online and through retail stores, Away is able to eliminate retailer mark up and offer high quality, thoughtfully designed luggage and travel essentials without driving up the price. In just under four years, Away has already been twice named one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” and one of TIME’s “50 Most Genius Companies”. Away is headquartered in New York City, with offices in London and Sydney. To learn more, visit awaytravel.com.
Away is dedicated to hiring a diverse workplace that celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information or disability.
Away is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.