About the Team
The People Team at Avrios is responsible for all talent planning, recruiting operations, and hiring. We love what we do, we are the gatekeepers of our culture and we are passionate about our core responsibility - finding and hiring amazing people to grow the Avrios Eagles.
We are looking for an energetic Technical Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team and work with our most valuable resource, our people. Working across roles, at the end of 2021 you will have personally found and hired the 20 best professionals in their field. Our growth will depend directly on your ability to find the right people for the right role. In doing so you will develop new, innovative processes to attract the best talent in the market; from sourcing strategies and interviewing techniques to employer branding campaigns.
- Source, attract and engage with candidates through different channels
- Conduct interviews to identify the very best talent and sell Avrios and the role
- Work with hiring managers to understand their business needs and to develop effective recruiting and sourcing strategies to reach our hiring goals
- Creating new and innovative channels to attract quality candidates: from headhunting, to networking, to acting as Avrios’ brand ambassador
- Improve our hiring tools and processes based on data-driven decision-making
- Report regular performance metrics to assess pipeline success
- Train new hiring managers and supporting the ongoing development of our hiring team
- Collaborate with teams across the company to drive forward our employer brand
- Learn the ins-and-outs of building a company and a talent program while growing and perfecting your recruiting skills in a fast-paced, open and creative environment.
What You Bring
- 2+ years of full cycle talent acquisition with a proven track record of achieving and surpassing hiring goals
- Great organization and follow-up skills: Ability to juggle multiple candidates and tasks and quickly tie up loose ends. Keep candidates in the loop, including providing them with feedback and in general being extremely responsive.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking tools (Greenhouse is a plus) and sourcing platforms like Linkedin Recruiter, Join, etc.
- Curiosity. A natural curiosity, able to uncover talent and quickly connect with and build rapport with candidates.
- Problem-solving skills. You anticipate potential problems and create backup plans proactively. You also have the ability to remain flexible in the face of urgent challenges.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills. Partnerships are key to all that we do and knowing this, you seek out and build relationships with people across the business and will help support the ongoing development of our hiring team.
- Experience working in tech startups, and a track record of achieving goals in a low structure, fast-paced environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- A continuous learning environment in a fast-moving startup culture
- An incredibly dedicated, experienced and very international team
- The freedom to have a big impact on a fast-growing international startup
- A great culture that promotes open feedback and personal development
- A flexible working from home environment paired with access to a co-working space in the heart of beautiful Berlin